Haskin is on the trading block

Vladimir L

I wonder how truely Bold RR/ Kyle are. I wonder if Dallas would put a offer in and how much we would legit consider it because you have to be right. You can’t trade a QB witching the division without being certain in your evaluation of him in your locker room and how he could effect you from within the division. Personally if the offer was right I’d take it if and a hard if they know this guy can only be a game manager/ career backup. Outside of that theres no way you trade him writhin the division but I just feel Dallas has the biggest need

I think we are delusional to think we will get anything for Haskins right now.  There maybe people in this league that think he could be for real, but they all have to recognize he is a project.  You don't trade for a project before the deadline.  People are making trades right now to improve this season, not future seasons.  I mean, I could see a 6th or 7th round pick or swapping for a player another team wants to get rid of, but that is about it.

5 hours ago, offbyone said:

I think we are delusional to think we will get anything for Haskins right now.  There maybe people in this league that think he could be for real, but they all have to recognize he is a project.  You don't trade for a project before the deadline.  People are making trades right now to improve this season, not future seasons.  I mean, I could see a 6th or 7th round pick or swapping for a player another team wants to get rid of, but that is about it.

I’ve said all along we should be looking for someone else’s failure. N’Keal Harry comes to mind. Send him to the Pats. Ship him to Detroit for Jarrad Davis. A first round talent stuck in a similar situation. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

I’ve said all along we should be looking for someone else’s failure. N’Keal Harry comes to mind. Send him to the Pats. Ship him to Detroit for Jarrad Davis. A first round talent stuck in a similar situation. 

That’s a great idea, I’d love to get either of those guys.