Sign in to follow this  
HOF19

Do we learn a bit more today about Colts ....Contender or Pretender

Frank Reich >>>>> “Yeah, I’m excited to see Le’Raven (Clark) play. He came in here this year – I thought he had his best training camp. He’s looked as good as he has looked in the three years I’ve been here. I really think he is going to come in and play well,” Reich told reporters on Friday.                                       

After 1st half ........................................PRETENDER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YUP.....................PRETENDER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......(Rivers looked like CRAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Sound analysis.
Quote Tweet

414syb_T_normal.jpg

Dan Orlovsky

@danorlovsky7
· 1h
The @Colts are a really good sound football team. Rivers has hurt them for most of this season. They’re not built style wise to have a QB be reckless with the ball. Play great defense-run the ball-be efficient as a QB. He’s holding this team back.

Just now, HOF19 said:

Sound analysis.
Quote Tweet

414syb_T_normal.jpg

Dan Orlovsky

@danorlovsky7
· 1h
The @Colts are a really good sound football team. Rivers has hurt them for most of this season. They’re not built style wise to have a QB be reckless with the ball. Play great defense-run the ball-be efficient as a QB. He’s holding this team back.

PUT IN JACOBY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!