Oline is needed!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Woz said:

Not sure how you got that from me saying invest multiple picks into the offensive line this upcoming draft, but okay then.

Even I said Sewell and a guard in round 2 or 3. They have a starting RT, their C is serviceable and they have a back up for him. Schweitzer is serviceable at either guard spot. Upgrade LG & LT. Should be better.

8 minutes ago, Woz said:

Not sure how you got that from me saying invest multiple picks into the offensive line this upcoming draft, but okay then.

That was me just hamming it up on the Sewell fans from the draft thread.

But if you feel left out. Eh.. Okay. Youre included. Cause the OL is but one of numerous concerns this team has.

3 hours ago, lavar703 said:

I have no clue how you could watch this team and think we won’t be in play for Lawrence? We can’t move the ball. This has been going on all season. 

Because as bad as Washington is, there are worse teams out there.

As it stands right now, courtesy of Tankathon, if the draft was today:

1. NY Giants
  2. Atlanta
  3. NY Jets
  4. Washington
  5. Jacksonville
  6. Houston --> traded to Miami
  7. LA Chargers
  8. Detroit
  9. Denver
  10. Minnesota

So, there are two teams that are currently directly ahead of Washington that either need (the Jets) or could conceivably take (the Falcons) a QB if Trevor Lawrence is all that he's made out to be. In Atlanta's case, they just need to ride out one year of Ryan's contract in 2021 and then they can cut bait on him if they were so inclined. Normally, I don't think this would happen, but if/when Dan Quinn is fired, all bets are off for Ryan. The Jets should need no explanation: Darnold is a disaster.

It's even possible the Giants move on from Daniel Jones, but I don't think Gettlemen will do that just two years in barring something ridiculous happening. However, I could see a team like Jacksonville or Denver trading up to jump up.

2 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

That was me just hamming it up on the Sewell fans from the draft thread.

But if you feel left out. Eh.. Okay. Youre included. Cause the OL is but one of numerous concerns this team has.

SpryTallCirriped-size_restricted.gif

4 minutes ago, Woz said:

1. NY Giants
  2. Atlanta
  3. NY Jets
  4. Washington
  5. Jacksonville
  7. LA Chargers
  8. Detroit
  9. Denver
  10. Minnesota

So, there are two teams that are currently directly ahead of Washington that either need (the Jets) or could conceivably take (the Falcons) a QB if Trevor Lawrence is all that he's made out to be. In Atlanta's case, they just need to ride out one year of Ryan's contract in 2021 and then they can cut bait on him if they were so inclined. Normally, I don't think this would happen, but if/when Dan Quinn is fired, all bets are off for Ryan. The Jets should need no explanation: Darnold is a disaster.

It's even possible the Giants move on from Daniel Jones, but I don't think Gettlemen will do that just two years in barring something ridiculous happening. However, I could see a team like Jacksonville or Denver trading up to jump up.

The Giants just scored 30 points in a game. We can only dream of something like that and yes, it’s conceivable the Jets don’t win a game this season but I think they’ll win a couple. I see us as the only team in the league that cannot move the ball down the field and the issue for us is it’s scheme related. So no matter who you put in at QB we simply aren’t going to score. I’m not sure the other teams face that hurdle...

13 minutes ago, Woz said:

1. NY Giants
  2. Atlanta
  3. NY Jets
  4. Washington
  5. Jacksonville
  7. LA Chargers
  8. Detroit
  9. Denver
  10. Minnesota

I watched the Giants today, they’re better than us.

2 hours ago, Woz said:

1. NY Giants
  2. Atlanta
  3. NY Jets
  4. Washington
  5. Jacksonville
  7. LA Chargers
  8. Detroit
  9. Denver
  10. Minnesota

I dont think Atlanta gets the first pick but if they do we need to give up a 3rd for Ryan and build up a sick oline.

7 hours ago, Vladimir L said:

I dont think Atlanta gets the first pick but if they do we need to give up a 3rd for Ryan and build up a sick oline.

No we don’t. We should either trade for or sign a 20 something QB (Darnold, Winston) or draft a QB with our top 10 pick. 

Let a team “that’s close” trade for Matt Ryan.

And speaking of Matt Ryan, how stupid does Bill Parcells - then with the Dolphins - still look for passing on Matt Ryan in the 08 draft for Jake Long?

Edited by turtle28