Oline is needed!!!!!!!

30 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Also he’s only allowed 2.5 sacks since 2018. He should be re-signed. Gotta upgrade LG - of hope that Charles can be the answer there - and we might have to replace Scherff depending on how he performs the rest of the year and what kind of deal we can get him re-signed on. 

Christian is up in the air to me. I’ve seen growth over his first 6 starts as a pro. I need to see more the final 10 games of the year and if he grows more growth over the rest of the season we may have found a serviceable answer at LT.

Unfortunately we didn't extend him in the offseason, he is in a contract year now, so we will over pay if want to keep him.

1 hour ago, offbyone said:

Unfortunately we didn't extend him in the offseason, he is in a contract year now, so we will over pay if want to keep him.

Agreed, but I do understand not re-signing him last offseason. New scheme for Roullier and they had no clue which of these OL they wanted to keep moving forward for the ZBS. It seems they have found some answers on the OL; Roullier & Moses have been good.

Need to see more consistency from Christian, Scherff’s status is up in the air and LG remains a question mark. The only thing we know for sure at LG is that for the time being Wes Martin isn’t the answer. It’s disappointing that Wes Scherweitzer didn’t replace him sooner at LG.

Edited by turtle28