Good, bad, ugly vs Kansas City

NYRaider

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

Did anyone notice Mahomes just walk off the field at the end. DC went to look for a handshake, but Mahomes was nowhere to be found. 

He shook hands with Stephon Gilmore last week after the game. Turned out, Gilmore had COVID. So Chiefs probably wanted him to go straight to lockeroom after the game. Not a big deal

Just now, SilverNBlackFan said:

He shook hands with Stephon Gilmore last week after the game. Turned out, Gilmore had COVID. So Chiefs probably wanted him to go straight to lockeroom after the game. Not a big deal

Yeah, I don't think it was meant as a sleight at all. Mahomes doesn't come across that level of petty. Dude's a competitor, but he's also a good sport from all I've seen. Nothing to see here. 

On that note though, I'm actually a bit surprised post-game handshakes are being conducted by full teams at all and not just between the coaches and/or team captains.

12 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

I said this already that the NFL needs to have players and coaches stop meeting on the field and go directly back to their locker rooms after the game.  

Makes sense to what there doing with Jacobs. Give him some rest, but I also think it could be effecting him in getting into a grove. 

Booker has been a very nice surprise. His running style fits very well with system. Picks up the blitz good as well. Might just have found his new home. Guys like him and Nelly need to be given new contracts. 

1 hour ago, Geezy said:

having Trent back is huge, i know guys were frustrated but he is the best RT in the game when he is right. I cant wait for Richie to get back and really get back to dominating the trenches. 

I can't remember where I read it but he said that his MRI's came back bad and that he actually was dealing with a decently bad injury. I like Good as a depth option but he's clearly not Brown or Incognito and our running game hasn't been nearly as effective without those two in the lineup. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Geezy said:

Should be the healthiest weve been all year going into Sunday night vs the Bucs. Great game to put the league on notice in primetime. I cant wait. 

A win against the Buccaneers would be huge for us and would really cement us as a playoff contender.