Michael Thomas benched Monday for altercation with teammate

BayRaider

47 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

Heard he also got into it with coaching staff.

I miss Marques Colston, most underrated receiver ever.  Reliable and kept his mouth shut.

According to Thomas' twitter this was all a misunderstanding. He was never healthy and wasnt going to play, the saints apparently made up this fight and suspension to make him look bad. Huh?

I can honestly say I hope it doesnt go this way, but this is like the AB thing playing out again.

Edited by GSUeagles14

It’s going to be a lot harder for Thomas to completely talk his way out of the league the way Brown did. Right at his peak right now while Brown was aging and had taken a bit of a step back. Still he has to understand what he’s doing here and realize it needs to stop before it goes any further. 

7 hours ago, GSUeagles14 said:

According to Thomas' twitter this was all a misunderstanding. He was never healthy and wasnt going to play, the saints apparently made up this fight and suspension to make him look bad. Huh?

Of course, yeah. Sounds reasonable and accurate....

• Like 2

On 10/13/2020 at 7:35 PM, wwhickok said:

Apparently he has been suspended for another week, is this accurate ? Stemming from altercations with coaches this time.

You'd like to think somewhere in there, Thomas would demonstrate SOME sort of self awareness.

You'd like to think that.

• Like 3