NFC WEST WATCH

MDY10

1 hour ago, MDY10 said:

NFCW is 7-1 after 2 weeks. That’s insane. Is this the best division ever?

And the Seahawks shouldn’t have blown their lead at home. Really though if it wasn’t for the Vikings kicker missing an easy kick that Cards would’ve lost so the division could’ve been 6-2 or 8-0. 7-1 is still dominant. The Rams have been the most steady team so far. 

The Niners almost blew a big lead to the Lions and didn’t look all that great against the Eagles. The Seahawks looked dominant against the Colts but blew the lead and lost to the Titans at home. The Cards dominated the Titans but was fortunate to beat the Vikings bc the kicker missed. The Cards still looked great on offense. The Rams haven’t looked dominant on defense, they still look darn great. The offense has looked explosive especially with Stafford to Kupp and they have only trailed briefly in both games combined. But still a long season to go but so far the NFCW is living up to the hype. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Cards are down Murray and Dhop for the third straight game and in position to go 2-1 in those games. If they lose today, next week is the biggest game of the year until the cards game. The schedule is does not look good to end the year so we’re about to really learn who this team is. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, MDY10 said:

Cards are down Murray and Dhop for the third straight game and in position to go 2-1 in those games. If they lose today, next week is the biggest game of the year until the cards game. The schedule is does not look good to end the year so we’re about to really learn who this team is. 

Cards look good (also, Seahawks look bad). I see us finishing around 12-5 and likely a wildcard, but that's fine by me. We'll be the team people don't want in the first round coming from the NFC West. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Goff really came through for us today. With how Arizona looked and without Hopkins, I'm now thinking they are at least dropping 1 more game. They have Colts, @ Dallas, and Seattle to close the year. None of those will be as easy as today should have been.

If we win out (tough ask), the division should be ours. 

• Like 2

We definitely have a solid chance to win the division, but it all starts with beating the Seahawks first. Can't take that as a gimme, we've always had tough games with them and I think the Seahawks started looking decent again last week.

If we lose to Seattle, Niners will only be 1 game behind us. They have been winning games and creeping up quietly. 

• Like 2

Great win by the colts. I’ll be at the Rams game today vs the Vikings repping our colors. Hopefully they can pull off a win without two of our tackles….

the last time I was at US bank we lost in 2017 and man that place is loud… you can’t even hear the person right next to you. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Riftty said:

Great win by the colts. I’ll be at the Rams game today vs the Vikings repping our colors. Hopefully they can pull off a win without two of our tackles….

the last time I was at US bank we lost in 2017 and man that place is loud… you can’t even hear the person right next to you. 

Have fun at the game man! I’m curious to see what happens today. The Vikings offense can get very physical.. if LA can put their big boy pants on it should be a W and a good game. I’m definitely nervous about the Oline.

This Sunday is going to be critical for the Rams. If they beat the Ravens and the Cowboys beat the Cards the Rams will clinch the division. Thats huge. I strongly think Stafford is going to have a strong game bc the Ravens secondary cant stop anyone. We saw what Burrow just did to them. It wouldnt shock me if Kupp went for at least 10 catches for 200yds and 2tds. The bad part is Im going up against him in fantasy in the championship game. I do have Stafford, Jefferson, and Michel so I hope those guys have strong games as well to cancel out what I think Kupp will do.

I just hope the Cowboys dont choke this Sunday. They can choke in Week 18 against the Eagles. The Cowboys still have the 1 seed to play for at best the 2 seed. The Rams most realistically the 2 seed and with the news Jimmy G is hurt I think Lance next week in LA should favor the Rams to finally get a win over the Niners. So hopefully the Rams can win out, the Cards lose on Sunday, and Dallas lose Week 18 to the Eagles and the Rams will end up the 2 seed. But we shall see. One game at a time. Cant wait to see what happens on Sunday.  

• 3 months later...

Looks like Deebo has officially asked for a trade lol 

If this happens, I can’t see them trading inside the NFC so I’m guessing it’ll be Colts, Jets, Ravens, or maybe Steelers that are in conversations for him. I’d say dolphins since mcdaniels is there but they gave away all their first rounders for Hill. 

• Like 1

Anyone else getting more and more excited when you see our division fall apart? I've been waiting for the NFC West to relinquish it's title as the best division in football for about 5-6 years now and it's happened coming off our SuperBowl victory.

Winning multiple SuperBowls(multiple) takes an insane amount of luck from an injury standpoint, retaining talent, hitting in the draft, but having your division drop off is another boost we could use to get us into the playoffs should we slip up somewhere in the regular season. Once we're in the dance, it's anyone's game.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

Anyone else getting more and more excited when you see our division fall apart? I've been waiting for the NFC West to relinquish it's title as the best division in football for about 5-6 years now and it's happened coming off our SuperBowl victory.

Winning multiple SuperBowls(multiple) takes an insane amount of luck from an injury standpoint, retaining talent, hitting in the draft, but having your division drop off is another boost we could use to get us into the playoffs should we slip up somewhere in the regular season. Once we're in the dance, it's anyone's game.

A bit. Though I am not banking on Deebo being gone until it happens. And even if he is traded, if Trey hits the 49ers aren't going anywhere. 

• Like 1