Dak might be out for season

Normally, hearing some misfortune befall Dallas makes my heart sing a bit.

However.

I don't really want to celebrate injuries to players, regardless of the jersey they wear. Also, Dallas not winning games is not a good thing given where they are relative to Washington vis a vis record and divisional position.

8 hours ago, Woz said:

Normally, hearing some misfortune befall Dallas makes my heart sing a bit.

However.

I don't really want to celebrate injuries to players, regardless of the jersey they wear. Also, Dallas not winning games is not a good thing given where they are relative to Washington vis a vis record and divisional position.

The Red Rocket will have them about the same. They’re still going to win the division at possibly 7-9 or 6-10 😂 

26 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Man he shoulda signed that last contract offer . Just ego-- how many millions does one need ? Maybe the agents fault- who knows .

It’s both of their faults. You shouldn’t  pass on that kind of $ bc he could maybe get a few more million a year. Cousins is very lucky he didn’t get hurt as our QB when he bet on himself in 2016 & 17 playing on the franchise tag.

1 hour ago, RSkinGM said:

Man he shoulda signed that last contract offer . Just ego-- how many millions does one need ? Maybe the agents fault- who knows .

That's what a lot of Dallas people are saying. Didn't want to be embarrassed by a contract that wasn't actually as good as Goff's. 

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

That's what a lot of Dallas people are saying. Didn't want to be embarrassed by a contract that wasn't actually as good as Goff's. 

While it’s true, Dak is the person who’s responsible for it. Same with Kirk, his agent was a royal pain in the arse but that’s bc he was a harsh negotiator for Kirk and Kirk Could’ve just agreed to Bruce’s offer just bc maybe he thought personally it was good enough, even if it wasn’t the best and all guaranteed. I don’t think Kirk was signing here no matter what the more time went on, he didn’t like the culture.

Edited by turtle28