Sign in to follow this  
HDsportsfan

GB's and Broken Ankles: Vagiants at Dallas

I’ll give a Red Rifle to:

Zeke, DLaw/A.Brown, Zack Martin, Andy Dalton, Gallup, CD, and Everson Griffen. And Daks agent for saving us $100m. 

and a Broken Ankle to:

Dak for the pick 6 early, and royally screwing my fantasy squad with your selfish injury. Thanks for nothing. 

GB:....   Gallup...  Smith and coaches finally figuring out he needs to be focused on making plays at LOS not covering down field.  OL.. held up extremely well this game nothing spectacular but solid.  Lamb.. he has been even better then expected this year and will only get better.  Tank... strip sack for TD is always a good thing.

HM: Dak he continues to show heart and do all he can to win.  Dalton...  did what we need from him.  Neither got a GB because both had critical turn overs that gave the Giants TD's.

Defense....  they gave up 34 but half of those were gifts and special teams mistakes.  while I would like better 3rd down results they still ended up giving up FG's rather then TD's and that ended up being the difference in the game. 

JS....   our DL.. while we were better then past with out edge rush we still did a pour job with contain and preventing the inside runs..  

• Like 1