The New Fire Plug

textaz03

We all know that Dak was prettty much the Fire fire plug of this team. He was our energy! With Dak going down most likely for the rest of season, Who do you all want to see step up, put this team on their shoulders and ignite this team?? 

I have a feeling most of you are goin to say Zeke is the guy. For me, it’s 2 people. 1 on Offense and 1 on Defense. 

Offense: I really wanna turn Gallop lose. He’s a straight up baller! He been making plays almost every game. Plays like he made in that 4th quarter tonight can really be momentum changers. 

Defense: as much crap as I talk on D-Law here, FB and Twitter. I really want to see him up his game! He has the potential to take games over. He talks a big talk, but can he walk a big walk??? It’s time to put up or shut up D-Law!!  

Before all the Romo fans turned Dak apologists suggest we need to pay Andy Dalton $50M a year. Because...... take your pick:

1. wE dOnT wAnT tO eXpeRiencE the DArk agEs agAiN!!!

2. wE kNoW wHaT wE hAvE iN AnDy!

3. hE mAy nOt bE pErfeCt buT it’s bEtTer tHaN tHe uKnoWn

4. $60M a yEaR iS a lOt bUt ThaTs thE gOinG rAte fOr aNdy!! MArkeT vAlue!!

5. YouLl aPrEciaTe hIm wHeN hEs gOne!!

6. IF yOu dOnT thInK AnDy iS woRth $70M a yEar you’Re a bIg DuMbo tHat KnoWs FoOtbalL BAD!!!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Before all the Romo fans turned Dak apologists suggest we need to pay Andy Dalton $50M a year. Because...... take your pick:

1. wE dOnT wAnT tO eXpeRiencE the DArk agEs agAiN!!!

2. wE kNoW wHaT wE hAvE iN AnDy!

3. hE mAy nOt bE pErfeCt buT it’s bEtTer tHaN tHe uKnoWn

4. $60M a yEaR iS a lOt bUt ThaTs thE gOinG rAte fOr aNdy!! MArkeT vAlue!!

5. YouLl aPrEciaTe hIm wHeN hEs gOne!!

6. IF yOu dOnT thInK AnDy iS woRth $70M a yEar you’Re a bIg DuMbo tHat KnoWs FoOtbalL BAD!!!

We're undefeated with Dalton at QB

He is 100% at Game Winning Drives

He has the highest average of 20+ yard pass plays per attempt

He averages 9-11 111 yards per quarter and a half

On pace for 27-33 333 yards and 39 points scored per 60 minutes

PAY THE MAN!!

Edited by TheGame316
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, TheGame316 said:

We're undefeated with Dalton at QB

He is 100% at Game Winning Drives

He has the highest average of 20+ yard pass plays per attempt

He averages 9-11 111 yards per quarter and a half

On pace for 27-33 333 yards and 39 points scored per 60 minutes

PAY THE MAN!!

Give me his win above replacement 

1 hour ago, 5x10 said:

Not on the last drive, got pressured, rolled out to his right, hit Gallup 

It was a Randall Cunningham to Randy Moss Rainbow 🌈 toss that damn near went out of bounds, but yeah. Great catch Gallup. And decent pass

3 hours ago, textaz03 said:

We all know that Dak was prettty much the Fire fire plug of this team. He was our energy! With Dak going down most likely for the rest of season, Who do you all want to see step up, put this team on their shoulders and ignite this team?? 

I have a feeling most of you are goin to say Zeke is the guy. For me, it’s 2 people. 1 on Offense and 1 on Defense. 

Offense: I really wanna turn Gallop lose. He’s a straight up baller! He been making plays almost every game. Plays like he made in that 4th quarter tonight can really be momentum changers. 

Defense: as much crap as I talk on D-Law here, FB and Twitter. I really want to see him up his game! He has the potential to take games over. He talks a big talk, but can he walk a big walk??? It’s time to put up or shut up D-Law!!  

More of a committee. Zeke, DLaw and Jaylon are the 3 players this team needs to step up