SNF: Vikings at Seahawks

SotanKing

Just now, JAF-N72EX said:

That's called being prisoners of the moment. By this line of think Fitz was a top-5 QB last year or the year before (can't remember) and we saw how that went. 

Fitzpatrick played like a top 5 QB for a few weeks, yes. Not saying it means anything, but that's what poster was saying.

Edited by RandyMossIsBoss

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

thinking Goff is a top 10 QB is borderline just straight up trolling.

I'll be honest, and I'm a noted Goff "hater": I can fully understand, and have no issue, with a Rams fan thinking Goff is, so far, a top 10 QB this year. I think, all things considered, the argument could be made for him sneaking in maybe around 8-10.

On the flipside, I wouldn't put him that high, and Rams fans need to understand why MANY other NFL fans wouldn't either.

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

49ers also got an oddly easy start to their season. Eagles, Giants, Jets, Dolphins, Cardinals. You look at who they were slated to play in 2020, and you'd be hard pressed to draw up an easier first 5 games. Fact that they are only 2-3 through that stretch is why they're in trouble. 

I would have traded our schedule for many others. NFC East, yes - but three trips East already and three 10am starts. We have another here in a few weeks, but at least we will be in California for the next two.

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

He's clearly saying right now, as in solely going off 4-5 weeks of play. Ryan, Brees and Cam certainly have not been playing better than Goff in 2020.

this year, i would put these above goff at least

wilson

rodgers

mahomes

allen

dak

brady

lamar

watson

Tannehill

ben

1 minute ago, FrantikRam said:

What do you mean by top 10 QB? So far this season, he's definitely in the top 10. Saying he's not is just willful ignorance

Bro, most guys haven’t played sports, let alone football, in their life and are just arm chairing it with no previous experience. 

I played QB in high school and college and can tell you Goff has been on point. There’s a significant difference in his mechanics. Especially his dropbacks and footwork. 

Most guys don’t understand the concept and go based off ESPN and other hype outlets 

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

this year, i would put these above goff at least

wilson

rodgers

mahomes

allen

dak

brady

lamar

watson

Tannehill

ben

Brady, Lamar, Watson, and Tannehill have NOT been playing better than Goff this season.  Def not Dak

Cant say on Ben because I haven’t seen him play 

Edited by rocky_rams