SNF: Vikings at Seahawks

SotanKing

1 minute ago, rocky_rams said:

Bro, most guys haven’t played sports, let alone football, in their life and are just arm chairing it with no previous experience. 

I played QB in high school and college and can tell you Goff has been on point. There’s a significant difference in his mechanics. Especially his dropbacks and footwork. 

Most guys don’t understand the concept and go based off ESPN and other hype outlets 

No, there are some of us who just choose to wait before a putting a player on a pedestal and not base it on a handful of games.

You can go back and check my history, I'm a big Goff fan, so this aint no hate.  

4 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

Bro, most guys haven’t played sports, let alone football, in their life and are just arm chairing it with no previous experience. 

I played QB in high school and college and can tell you Goff has been on point. There’s a significant difference in his mechanics. Especially his dropbacks and footwork. 

Most guys don’t understand the concept and go based off ESPN and other hype outlets 

LOL

16 minutes ago, FrantikRam said:

This is an awful post. You should probably go check the numbers of some of these guys versus Goff

Save yourself the headache. Don't ever defend Jared on this site. He's terrible to this forum for the most part it's not worth your time. 

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

this year, i would put these above goff at least

wilson

rodgers

mahomes

allen

dak

brady

lamar

watson

Tannehill

ben

I can't believe I'm defending Goff, but are some of these names really fair? Take the names off the jerseys, and look at the balance of all of the games: Has Brady or Lamar actually played the quarterback position better?? And Tannehill just doesn't really seem like he should count until the league lets that leper colony play a couple more games.

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

He's not terrible, he's just not a top 10 QB. There exists a whole group of guys who are just...average. Goff is one of them.

And your opinion is well known in regards to Jared and you're one of the ones it's not worth even discussing with. That list you have as better than him this year is just silly. 

• Like 1

Just now, NVRamsFan said:

And your opinion is well known in regards to Jared and you're one of the ones it's not worth even discussing with. That list you have as better than him this year is just silly. 

oh sorry my opinion of QB's doesn't change after 4 games. That's probably my fault. Let me call up my local GM and tell him to sign Ryan Fitzpatrick to a $100M extension. After all, he's a top 5 QB!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

That too.... I won’t trust the Rams unless they are like 8-2 10 games in. 

Weird take. It was just last season that they "collapsed" (started 3-0, finished 6-7 - not sure I'd call that a collapse). It's weird because under the new playoff format, they're the 7 seed last year.