SNF: Vikings at Seahawks

SotanKing

Just now, ET80 said:

I actually agree with this. He's not BAD, he's just not in the elite QB conversation. He's close though.

His detractors are overly harsh on him, his supporters are too high on him - middle ground is he's a good to above average QB with some bad moments. You can win a lot with that sort of QB.

I rest my case.

• Like 1

Just now, DannyB said:

Okay? and he was at about 15 for today, puts him at maybe 13ypc on the year. Better than Brady and Lamar, and Tannehill, and Mahomes, and Big Ben, and Brees, so I dunno what that argument is supposed to accomplish

Well, Im just going by weeks 1-4 , because we arent done with week 5 yet

Just now, ET80 said:

I actually agree with this. He's not BAD, he's just not in the elite QB conversation. He's close though.

His detractors are overly harsh on him, his supporters are too high on him - middle ground is he's a good to above average QB with some bad moments. You can win a lot with that sort of QB.

His potential ceiling is a top-3 QB. He has that good of an arm. It's just a matter of consistency. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Dude, just because a person hasn't actually played the game doesn't mean they don't know the game. And playing in high school has no relevance to the NFL level. 

This is like those people that try to say "well I was at the game" as if that means they saw more than a person watching it on TV. 

LOL. Of course you don’t have to play the game to know it but most people who know the game have played in some capacity. 

Its rare for people who have never played in some capacity to understand the game 

most who never played typically don’t know what they’re talking about. They are the arm chair guys 

Edited by rocky_rams

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

And I mostly agree with this. He looks like a guy who will float in the mid-range of solidified starters, and have some seasons where he flirts with top 10 relevancy. Think Stafford or Ryan, roughly.

But, at least my point anyways, is I don't blame Rams fans are claiming that so far this year, Goff has been a top 10 QB. That's an entirely defensible position. I don't AGREE with it, but it's not insane.

• Like 1