SNF: Vikings at Seahawks

SotanKing

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

russ wasn't terrible last year against BAL in the rain, except the pick six.

The two worst loses Seattle had last year were home against the Saints and Ravens. Both in the rain. 

In 2017 Seattle lost to Washington at home in the rain. They beat the 49ers 12-9. Both games were two of the worst performances of Russell's career.

Gonna be a weird week for the MVP Rankings... Wilson not scoring, might even lose, Rodgers on a bye. I think Wilson stays #1 if he has a good game and loses a really close game. If he has a meh game and loses, Rodgers somehow passes him up on a bye week. 

Then you have Allen who can pass both with a crazy game, but he’d have to put up a really really amazing game. 

Edited by BayRaider

1 minute ago, showtime said:

Man, I said it the Seahawks game day thread.  I just didn't feel good about this game.  Hopefully we pull it out, but this is going to be tough.

Hopefully Jamal Adams comes back in a few weeks.

You guys have to come through for us.  I want that Trevor Lawrence tank to keep moving for the Vikings.

1 minute ago, animaltested said:

Somebody crunched the numbers, Russell Wilson see's a noticable drop in completion percentage in the rain. Top 5 kinda guy in normal circumstances, dips into the mid 20's with rain. 

I guess I’ve never noticed this, but it’s actually shocking to think about.