SNF: Vikings at Seahawks

SotanKing

This is definitely the best Seattle team since their 2014 SB loss team. Although I still don’t think they are as good as that 2014 team. See Seattle finishing as the #2 or #3 seed with a divisional round loss. I just don’t trust that D, and the offense can be inconsistent sometimes. 

3 minutes ago, FrantikRam said:

For whatever reason, teams lose their minds against Seattle. The only decent thing about their defense is the run d - so on 4th and inches they run it right up the gut? Lol

Patriots also had a bad play call to help Seattle win. 

If you’re trying to get a few inches, its about execution not the play call. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Yep.  The Atlanta game is worrisome, but all three of our division rivals are more than capable of sweeping us this year.

You'll need to outtank the Giants and Broncos for Justin Fields but might have to settle for Trey Lance

3 minutes ago, showtime said:

About the D.K. Metcalf stuff.  He's amazing.  From where he was when he was drafted, to where he is right now... straight up amazing.

My only issue with him is what seems to be a lack of focus at times.  He had a TD knocked out of his hand vs the Cowboys because he was celebrating too early.  Then, today he drops a routine TD.... then like two plays later catches the game winning TD. 

Just be more consistent and focus.  Hopefully he starts to do that.  If he does, sky is the limit because he doesn't really have much of a weakness other than that.

He had the same issues at Ole Miss. 

5 minutes ago, showtime said:

EiCQzmzE5HLaw.gif

I'd just love if at some point he loses a big game, and goes on a huge Twitter meltdown rage-posting yelling at Jesus for betraying him, like a monumental existential crisis of faith. Would be so hilarious.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'll say he's on his way.

I'm a stickler though, there are three elite WRs in the NFL, IMO: One in Atlanta, one in New Orleans and one in Arizona. That's it.

Probably not a popular opinion, but I'd take the one in Kansas City before Jones or Thomas

6 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

This is definitely the best Seattle team since their 2014 SB loss team. Although I still don’t think they are as good as that 2014 team. See Seattle finishing as the #2 or #3 seed with a divisional round loss. I just don’t trust that D, and the offense can be inconsistent sometimes. 

I know you aren't convinced, so I'll just say that I don't see Seattle winning the NFC West, and I'll leave it there

Just now, animaltested said:

Look we all know Russ is King Cornball off the field. 

But the dude is straight ruthless between hashes. 

Agreed. Except I think instead of Russ you mean...Mr. Unliiiiimited! Right, you know? Like, Mr..Mr...Mr. Unliiiiiiiiiimited

Oof

5 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

FWIW:

That model is trash. Let's say go for it was a .65 chance. Then you are putting the odds of a TD drive by the Seahawks with 4 downs a series at .02/.35 = .057. There was certainly over a 5.7% chance of a TD drive there. To switch the number up, if you thought you had a 75% chance of converting the 4th, to give the Seahawks a 2 percent chance means that TD was only 8% likely. So no, the WP was not 98% if they went for it. 

Kick the FG which is .85-.9 from that distance and you have to make the Seahawks complete 3 events: TD drive, 2point, not win a .5 OT. Much closer to a sure thing, but probably still not 97.8%. The 98% is BS. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, animaltested said:

Look we all know Russ is King Cornball off the field. 

But the dude is straight ruthless between hashes. 

How is he a cornball? Because he doesn’t conform to the flavor of the day society is on? 

Dude has core principles and he sticks to them. That’s the definition of a man.

• Like 1