SNF: Vikings at Seahawks

SotanKing

Just now, Bearerofnews said:

Russ is too nice of a guy to beat someone up for calling him lame. He'd probably grab their hand and pray with them.

Don’t think he’d be too concerned over people’s opinions of him.  

What he does in personal life is his thing. Just like all of us have ours. But he prolly won’t let any one disrespect him 

guess I have a different definition of lame than others.

Lame for me is someone who can’t back up what they say. 

Society’s definition may be he’s a nerd or a dork.

But society also dictates who are cool usually can fight and pull girls. Looks like he can do both of the latter 

1 minute ago, rocky_rams said:

What he does in personal life is his thing. Just like all of us have ours. But he prolly won’t let any one disrespect him 

But society also dictates who are cool usually can fight and pull girls. Looks like he can do both of the latter 

Yeah I wouldn't call Russ lame. Lame to me is close to your definition. A weirdo who is a fraud. Russ to me gives off the embarrassing dad vibe. Obviously guy is a superior athlete, who's in great shape, can prolly scrap and pulls chicks. But his vibe is the embarrassing dad vibe.

1 minute ago, rocky_rams said:

You know the saying " the quiet ones are the ones to watch for? " That's Russ. 

I'd be more afraid of the type of person @Bearerofnews is trying portray than I would someone who is acting tough all the time. 

2 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

Yeah I wouldn't call Russ lame. Lame to me is close to your definition. A weirdo who is a fraud. Russ to me gives off the embarrassing dad vibe. Obviously guy is a superior athlete, who's in great shape, can prolly scrap and pulls chicks. But his vibe is the embarrassing dad vibe.

As a father with two kids and a dark past, that's not a bad thing. That's maturity.  Us dads can easily appear to be corny to the younger generation. 

So you prolly do tik tok dances in your hot chocolate drinking sweater? 

I don't live his life. If he wants to further his brand by doing "corny" things then so be it. That's HIS LIFE. We watch him for FOOTBALL and that's it. Him dancing or whatever is not effecting your life. 

Just now, JAF-N72EX said:

I don't live his life. If he wants to further his brand by doing "corny" things then so be it. That's HIS LIFE. We watch him for FOOTBALL and that's it. Him dancing or whatever is not effecting your life. 

Whoaaa. You taking this way too personal. I was defending Russ. I like the embarrassing dad vibe. It's wholesome.  

Whoaaa. You taking this way too personal. I was defending Russ. I like the embarrassing dad vibe. It's wholesome.  

No I was defending Russ too but I did take your post as sarcasm is a way that wasn't meant to be after reading it again. That's my bad. 

7 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

All and all, we don't know these players on a personal level so lets stop judging them. 

No way. These guys put themselves on social media and sell themselves as a brand for their own gain. Judging their personalities is completely fair game.

And I think he's a corny, awkward, lame, kind of annoying dude. I also think he's extremely kind-hearted, and ultimately a good dude. I'm not putting him side by side with the actual monsters in the league who beat women and children.

He's a multi-millionaire, has a gorgeous wife, is extremely successful, and a Hall of Fame quarterback. I think everybody will be a-okay if I also think he's cheesy and bland.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DannyB said:

No way. These guys put themselves on social media and sell themselves as a brand for their own gain. Judging their personalities is completely fair game.

And I think he's a corny, awkward, lame, kind of annoying dude. I also think he's extremely kind-hearted, and ultimately a good dude. I'm not putting him side by side with the actual monsters in the league who beat women and children.

He's a multi-millionaire, has a gorgeous wife, is extremely successful, and a Hall of Fame quarterback. I think everybody will be a-okay if I also think he's cheesy and bland.

Nope. Not me. So not everybody.  

We watch him for FOOTBALL. We don't know him and we don't watch him for what he does outside of that. 

• Like 1