upriser7

SNF: Vikings at Seahawks

4 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Nope. Not me. So not everybody.  

We watch him for FOOTBALL. We don't know him and we don't watch him for what he does outside of that. 

You...WON'T be okay if I continue to think Russell Wilson is lame? Well then I guess I'm sorry to you, sorry that I'm going to continue to make your life more difficult?

And he posts videos of himself on social media, so we actually kinda do know him. In fact, his sponsorships and his personal brand are based on us "knowing" him. Anything he chooses to reveal to the public is fair game.

1 hour ago, Troy Brown said:

god hes the worst

at least he doesnt say on wisconsin anymore

Why are you so triggered

3 minutes ago, DannyB said:

You...WON'T be okay if I continue to think Russell Wilson is lame?

You are taking this way too literal. 

8 minutes ago, DannyB said:

And he posts videos of himself on social media, so we actually kinda do know him.

No we don't. 

9 minutes ago, DannyB said:

In fact, his sponsorships and his personal brand are based on us "knowing" him. Anything he chooses to reveal to the public is fair game.

Nothing that he posts is a REAL representation of his entire life. This is social media to tee. Post what looks good and not the negative parts. 

8 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Nothing that he posts is a REAL representation of his entire life. This is social media to tee. Post what looks good and not the negative parts. 

ok. then I think the part of his personality that he shows on social media that is supposed to look good,, and in the rest of the media, and in interviews, etc, is lame.

Edited by DannyB
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DirtyDez said:

If he makes the first down Zimmer getting love for an aggressive game winning call.  

Except the FG was a also game winning. No way Seattle have time to score twice.

9 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

They were up 5.  Either way Wilson is getting the ball back.  

2 hours ago, DannyB said:

No way. These guys put themselves on social media and sell themselves as a brand for their own gain. Judging their personalities is completely fair game.

And I think he's a corny, awkward, lame, kind of annoying dude. I also think he's extremely kind-hearted, and ultimately a good dude. I'm not putting him side by side with the actual monsters in the league who beat women and children.

He's a multi-millionaire, has a gorgeous wife, is extremely successful, and a Hall of Fame quarterback. I think everybody will be a-okay if I also think he's cheesy and bland.

Eh gorgeous? Saw her without makeup and let's admit she needs alot of it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChazStandard said:

What do you mean have time to score twice? Had they took the FG they needed a touchdown and two point conversion. Two point conversion are not timed. They kick off then they get the ball back at 25 at least with a timeout rather than the 6. You’re a Patriots fan as well, no way in heck Belichick is kicking the FG there and you wouldn’t dare criticise him for that. 

I find it amusing that it is deemed risky to go for it on 4th and inches to clinch the game practically on the opposing goal line. 

6 hours ago, DannyB said:

EiCQzmzE5HLaw.gif

I'd just love if at some point he loses a big game, and goes on a huge Twitter meltdown rage-posting yelling at Jesus for betraying him, like a monumental existential crisis of faith. Would be so hilarious.

LOL! Win or lose, it's nothing to do with outrageous talent and hard work, it's ALL at the behest of the imaginary sky wizard. He should give his talent and sheer bloody mindedness some credit once in a while

9 hours ago, DannyB said:

Hell no. Pressure is the reason Wilson marched down the field. You have to make it literally impossible for him to come back given the time left on the clock. Giving the ball back at one point left him enough time for one drive, and he was getting it no matter what. In fact he probably would've had better field position after the kickoff. But needing two drives? That's where it might have gotten tough for him, and that was their only shot.

Dude have people seriously like, not watched this guy before?? He's done this his WHOLE career it's infuriating.

And this is why it was stupid to not kick the FG and make it an 8 point game.  Wilson has made a living scrambling around and pulling wins out of his kiester in the finale minutes of a game.  So if you are up by 8 even if Russell does it again you won't lose at the gun and you can still pull it out in OT.

27 minutes ago, Pugger said:

And this is why it was stupid to not kick the FG and make it an 8 point game.  Wilson has made a living scrambling around and pulling wins out of his kiester in the finale minutes of a game.  So if you are up by 8 even if Russell does it again you won't lose at the gun and you can still pull it out in OT.

My biggest question is why zimmer decided after the entire game of not blitzing and holding us in check was to blitz the entire last drive and go away from what worked 

10 hours ago, rocky_rams said:

Bro can box so a lot of people won’t be saying things to him face to face 

giphy.gif

We all know this is how Russell Wilson boxes

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Pugger said:

The Vikings just spent the entire 3rd and 4th quarter running ALL OVER Seattle's defense. Russell Wilson, on the other hand, just spent the entire 2nd half throwing all over your defense.

It's 4th and inches, if you convert this the game is ACTUALLY over and Russell Wilson can't hurt you. If you don't convert it, Russell Wilson has to go 90+ yards in 1 minute to score a touchdown. If you kick the FG, it's almost the exact same scenario as the latter, only Wilson now has much better field position to do it.

The decision to go for it was correct, the play call decision (run the ball) was also correct. Seahawks just made the better play, much like against the Patriots and Cam Newton.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

giphy.gif

We all know this is how Russell Wilson boxes

That's a devastating blow if I've ever seen one. Kip was training to become a cage fighter, so it's one massive shot.

• Like 1