Jump to content
upriser7

SNF: Vikings at Seahawks

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Lol 

Seattle put up all the points in like 2 minutes

Yep quite literally, i think 2 minutes on the dot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bearerofnews said:

Greenbay fears Seahawks... i said. 

Nah I think Green Bay is clearly the best team in the NFC. I like their defense way more than Seattle. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its amazing how people are down talking Russ’ performance today. 

Dude is 12-12 with a TD. He’s legit the best in the game 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bearerofnews said:

Greenbay fears Seahawks... i said. 

Nah. Match up pretty well against Seattle. Unless there defense drastically improves I at least like our chances. 

The 49ers healthy... thats a different story. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bearerofnews said:

Greenbay fears Seahawks... i said. 

I absolutely do. I fear them every year until they are officially mathematically eliminated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BayRaider said:

Nah I think Green Bay is clearly the best team in the NFC. I like their defense way more than Seattle. 

Rams are better than both 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Spartacus said:

Nah. Match up pretty well against Seattle. Unless there defense drastically improves I at least like our chances. 

The 49ers healthy... thats a different story. 

Whoever has to travel to the others stadium in the playoffs will decide it. We’ve never one there and you guys haven’t one in the playoffs here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kirk cousins has a 45 million dollar cap hit in 2022. I'm thinking he won't see that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rocky_rams said:

Rams are better than both 

I’ll take both teams with a top 10 qb over a middle of the pack qb

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hburn said:

Whoever has to travel to the others stadium in the playoffs will decide it. We’ve never one there and you guys haven’t one in the playoffs here

In previous years I would agree but this is Covid year so I doubt we will see full stadiums.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Irv Smith is very good.  No clue why the Vikings weren't using him more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

Its amazing how people are down talking Russ’ performance today. 

Dude is 12-12 with a TD. He’s legit the best in the game 

I mean, at halftime he was 6/6 for like 30 yards. Completion percentage is not inherently impressive if the completions are short of the sticks.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Spartacus said:

In previous years I would agree but this is Covid year so I doubt we will see full stadiums.

I don’t think that even matters much, just the comfort of not traveling especially during covid 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...