Week 5 - Rams vs. Seahawks

RamRod

Game day thread up.

NFC West games will always be tough but hard to not feel good about this team right now. 

Hopefully we can keep it going and get a two game lead on the Seahawks in the NCFW.

@showtime you and fellow Seahawks are welcome to come and discuss.

Eddie Lacy is a total scrub...I don't see them developing a running game at all which gives us a HUGE advantage from get go.  We are gonna be too much for that team.  I have a feeling we will destroy them and Wilson will have a rough game all day long. We will hurt someone too, as we always do ;) 

Stop Seattle's running game, keep Wilson in the pocket, and don't give him any cheap ones (i.e., don't let Wilson throw up a 50/50 ball deep and get away with it).

This won't be an easy win, but we can pull it off. We need a dominant performance from our DL.

I'm really excited for this game. Seattle is the team we have to beat in order to win the division, and I don't see any reason why we can't go out there and man-handle them. 

Hopefully this is the game where our defense takes that next step, and we get a lot of pressure on Russell Wilson!

GO RAMS!

18 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Stop Seattle's running game, keep Wilson in the pocket, and don't give him any cheap ones (i.e., don't let Wilson throw up a 50/50 ball deep and get away with it).

This won't be an easy win, but we can pull it off. We need a dominant performance from our DL.

I see it the other way around.. It could be a blow out any way.. But i see us winning... Seattle's line is just very very bad.. 

We finna eat.. 

Archived