Remove him   

20 members have voted

1. 1. Replace?

• For sure
    • Fire him out of a cannon into the sun
    • He’s good
    • Yes but quit complaining because we are 4-1
    • Horny

He’s obviously terrible. Not sure why Joe Woods keeps trotting him out there. Trust? I trust a lot of people. And I wouldn’t ask any of them to cover in the deep secondary. 

We need to get him out of there. It’s not his fault. It’s the fault of our coaches. What’s the definition of insanity?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BringTheHouse said:

He’s obviously terrible. Not sure why Joe Woods keeps trotting him out there. Trust? I trust a lot of people. And I wouldn’t ask any of them to cover in the deep secondary. 

We need to get him out of there. It’s not his fault. It’s the fault of our coaches. What’s the definition of insanity?

I believe that this was said in one of Joe Woods interviews, but Sendejo is basically filling in the role that Schobert had with calling things and getting the defense adjusted. He just knows the defense better than anyone, so he has been the person we have resorted to being our field marshal out there.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Here'sJim said:

I believe that this was said in one of Joe Woods interviews, but Sendejo is basically filling in the role that Schobert had with calling things and getting the defense adjusted. He just knows the defense better than anyone, so he has been the person we have resorted to being our field marshal out there.

Yup, and Redwine is basically the only safety we have with any potential to play deep, it's a personnel issue we have with our defense.  Sendejo is playing out of his comfort zone (and athletic ability) so he can qb the defense and so Karl Joseph/Harrison can play SS.

Even if we trust the coverage responsibilities to Redwine that probably means Sendejo kicks down and Joseph/Harrison get less playing time.  Or we try to get them all decent playing time and shorten up our platoon of LBs.  Just a logjam of mediocrity between those 2 groups so Sendejo is on the field by default.

Unless somebody else on defense can be groomed to take over Sendejo's play calling midseason (seems unlikely).  The back 7 is improving though.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

So, those of us saying "I could do better" may not be right, but they couldn't do worse in pass coverage.

Eight safeties being ranked lower than him only discredits PFF.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Who are they????? That’s what I want to know. Sendejo’s mom must work for PFF 

15 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Myles got a 72 vs the colts. 

He was awesome. 

Vernon didn't have a good  pass rush grade either, but he was solid.

Karl Joseph and Ronnie Harrison are both inactive. Get ready for heavy doses of our All-Star safety. 

36 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Karl Joseph and Ronnie Harrison are both inactive. Get ready for heavy doses of our All-Star safety. 

He's due. I'm predicting a sack, a fumble recovery and an interception this week.

But enough about Myles...

Just kidding, that's my Sendejo prediction. Also 7 tackles.

and only 7 completions given up in his zone with 2 TD.