28 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got

• Horny
    • Zulu’s wake
    • Browns
    • That other team
    • Browns by a lot

10 minutes ago, buno67 said:

listening to 92.3 this morning and they did their around the division segment, where they have beat guys from cincy, pitt, and balt. come on for a few minutes. The guy from pitts wasnt that excited about this match up. He called out Minkah, he is not playing like the safety he was last year, hence why the passing defense isnt that great. Dupree had a hot start to the season but really hasnt done anything for the past 2 or 3 games. Said the Browns will by far be their best offensive opponent. Also said the defense is very sketchy right now. He mentioned that they have 2 coaches calling plays. One is calling 1st and 2nd down and another is going 3rd downs. He said at one point Wentz completed 10 straight 3rd down passes or something a long those lines.

Also said DeCastro & Pouncey are not healthy. So if our IDL takes advantage of that. Garrett should have a huge game. Hell, Sunday, the browns might see the Steelers C-RG-RT who would have a combined 6 NFL starts 

Their OL health certainly helps. Myles should wreak havoc. 

We need Larry back.

I think they will score plenty of points on us.  Their OL hasn't been great all year, but as much as I hate to say it, Roethlisberger looks pretty smooth out there.  He's playing really smart, and he has enough weapons to overpower our defense.  I'm flat out expecting to be scored on, a lot.

If we win, we'll have to score lots of points, imo.  I think we win in a shootout, or we don't win at all.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ReggieCamp said:

I think they will score plenty of points on us.  Their OL hasn't been great all year, but as much as I hate to say it, Roethlisberger looks pretty smooth out there.  He's playing really smart, and he has enough weapons to overpower our defense.  I'm flat out expecting to be scored on, a lot.

If we win, we'll have to score lots of points, imo.  I think we win in a shootout, or we don't win at all.

Considering that philly hung 28 on Pittsburgh we may score 50.

offensively if you line up Obj and Landry on Haden side he will either have to guard one of them that also guarantees that Hooper gets guarded by a linebacker

a double win no matter what.

2nd point I like the pitch out to Haden side and let Obj or Landry block him this play will break for us.

3rd point Njoku lined up all the way against the line runs a crossing pattern Obj and Landry go vertical  this allows a wide open middle if they blitz

and 1on1 deep if they do not.

35 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Wills is the only one that changed positions and he is killing it. I am surprised by how bad Andrew Thomas has been. 

This will be his hardest test. Steelers lead the NFL in QB hits and pressures I believe. Baker needs to stay upright to win because running the ball is going to be tougher than last week. 

5 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

If Myles isn’t team captain this week vs the Steelers I officially revoke Kevin Stefnaski’s permission to impregnate my wife.

Unless we win by a lot in which case permission will be reinstated 

Garrett better not be team captain. He better not buy into this crap. Garrett being a captain would be something Freddie would do. I say you make Hunt captain   

• Like 1

7 hours ago, pnies20 said:

This will be his hardest test. Steelers lead the NFL in QB hits and pressures I believe. Baker needs to stay upright to win because running the ball is going to be tougher than last week. 

True but this Will also be the best line the Steelers have faced all year as well. The past two weeks Wills has gone up against some of the best pass rusher in the league and did very well. I think it comes down to Scheme vs scheme. Steelers know how to create pressure, can Stef and Callahan stop it

20 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Myles is our best player. He should be a captain every game. 

well if that was the case and their were 4-6 elected captains, yeah but when Stef does it a little different and names a different captain for each game. I just think it be bad taste to name Garrett a captain for the first steelers game. It is just buying into the crap that happen last year. That be something Freddie would do. Stef has done great so far and has taken a step forward every game but making Garrett the captain this week, would be a step backwards

11 hours ago, buno67 said:
Wills is the only one that changed positions and he is killing it. I am surprised by how bad Andrew Thomas has been. 

Well, I think it's pretty clear that Thomas has the worst coaching/scheming around him by far (Joe Judge, Jason Garrett, and Freddie Kitchens a loaded braintrust is not). So it's possible he bounces back when they all get fired. We said it look like all of those guys COULD be really good, looks like so far we were mostly right.

20 minutes ago, FGK said:

Well, I think it's pretty clear that Thomas has the worst coaching/scheming around him by far (Joe Judge, Jason Garrett, and Freddie Kitchens a loaded braintrust is not). So it's possible he bounces back when they all get fired. We said it look like all of those guys COULD be really good, looks like so far we were mostly right.

Thomas was one of my favorites coming out of the draft, and they essentially took a dancing bear and mauler and are asking him to be a finesse OT that blocks for plays an OC pulls out of a hat. It's an unmitigated disaster. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FGK said:

Nothing wrong with Jason Garrett IMO but judge and kitchens...woof