28 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got

• Horny
    • Zulu’s wake
    • Browns
    • That other team
    • Browns by a lot

5 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

We get CBS prime time spot. I bet it gets moved to 4:30.

All of the stars are starting to align! I'm preparing myself for a major stinker/disappointment in which we come back from Pittsburgh with our tails between our legs. If this somehow gets flexed to primetime, then we're doomed.

5 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I think the Steelers are a true litmus test for Cleveland.

Baltimore is a notch above everybody except Kansas City. So it’s not a good idea to use them as a barometer.

Pittsburgh will tell me if this is a serious playoff team or not.

Yep until Ben retires he’s the man to go through. Our secondary really worries me here. Ben knows how to pick apart bad secondaries as good as anyone. He’s gonna go right at sendejo. 

I would feel better about this game if we were healthier.

It would be especially nice if we had Chubb.

But we don't.

So we might not come out well in this one.

But we, hopefully, will be healthier when they are here and take care of business.

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

I think the Steelers are a true litmus test for Cleveland.

Baltimore is a notch above everybody except Kansas City. So it’s not a good idea to use them as a barometer.

Pittsburgh will tell me if this is a serious playoff team or not.

I think we are a true litmus test for each other.

Pitt has played by far the easiest schedule in the NFL and didnt look dominating. It would have been great to see the Steelers face the titans. Steelers have faced some pretty weak pass attacks and are the 20th ranked passing defenses. 

listening to 92.3 this morning and they did their around the division segment, where they have beat guys from cincy, pitt, and balt. come on for a few minutes. The guy from pitts wasnt that excited about this match up. He called out Minkah, he is not playing like the safety he was last year, hence why the passing defense isnt that great. Dupree had a hot start to the season but really hasnt done anything for the past 2 or 3 games. Said the Browns will by far be their best offensive opponent. Also said the defense is very sketchy right now. He mentioned that they have 2 coaches calling plays. One is calling 1st and 2nd down and another is going 3rd downs. He said at one point Wentz completed 10 straight 3rd down passes or something a long those lines.

Also said DeCastro & Pouncey are not healthy. So if our IDL takes advantage of that. Garrett should have a huge game. Hell, Sunday, the browns might see the Steelers C-RG-RT who would have a combined 6 NFL starts 

Edited by buno67