Who wins?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got

• Horny
    • Zulu’s wake
    • Browns
    • That other team
    • Browns by a lot

The losses feel way worse because of Baker. And it’s not even an attitude thing. The team doesn’t rally around him because he can’t duel. The rookie gunslinger got worked out of him by Freddie and co.

Btw being a gunslinger doesn’t mean starring down a single target regardless of the defense for those of you who think that the gunslinger title refers to a QB who throws picks every now and then. 

Baker in his current state is not a guy you pony up a QB contract for and I think we all can see that. The debate is will Baker get better over time under Stefanski and will Jimmy be patient enough to let that happen? I think with how murky the current waters look, and with how much talent we have across the board on offense, Jimmy would rather swing for the fences. Dak in 2021. 

Edited by Reginaldm9

1 minute ago, Reginaldm9 said:

The loses feel way worse because of Baker. And it’s not even an attitude thing. The team doesn’t rally around him because he can’t duel. The rookie gunslinger got worked out of him by Freddie and co.

Btw being a gunslinger doesn’t mean starring down a single target regardless of the defense for those of you who think that the gunslinger title refers to a QB who throws picks every now and then. 

Baker in his current state is not a guy you pony up a QB contract for and I think we all can see that. The debate is will Baker get better over time under Stefanski and will Jimmy be patient enough to let that happen? I think with how murky the current waters look, and with how much talent we have across the board on offense, Jimmy would rather swing for the fences. Dak in 2021. 

If Dallas doesn’t want to pay Dak, I would GLADLY take him off of their hands. I’d pony up multiple 1sts to make it happen.

3 minutes ago, Browns1987 said:

Dak has 7 turnovers in less than 5 games (with a top 5 WR corps in the NFL) and now we wanna give multiple 1st round picks for him? 

Im so grateful to have Berry as GM. 

Dak also throws like 50X a game and has to force passes because he’s always playing behind because of a terrible defense. Let baker throw 50X and see what happens. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Browns1987 said:

Dak has 7 turnovers in less than 5 games (with a top 5 WR corps in the NFL) and now we wanna give multiple 1st round picks for him? 

Im so grateful to have Berry as GM. 

Terrible post.

He also was on pace to break NFL records because of the amount of pass attempts he had.

Dak would be the best QB in Browns history behind maybe Otto.