28 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got

• Horny
    • Zulu’s wake
    • Browns
    • That other team
    • Browns by a lot

3 minutes ago, Browns1987 said:

Dak has been playing prevent defenses the whole season. Cowboys were constantly 20 points down. He is a good QB, but not worth the money he will be getting.

At this point I’d rather overpay Dak, than go into next year with Baker/Keenum

1 minute ago, BrownsDog23 said:

You know what else kills a franchise? Having good rosters wasted by incompetent QB play.

Dak has a good roster a top 3 running back in the NFL, top flight Receivers and a very good o- line in Dallas and it not like they were winning, I by far am saying baker is the answer but tying 40 million dollars a year to us with Dak Prescott is not going to solve our whoas A lot of the problems Dallas has also plagues this team the defense struggles 

20 minutes ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

Dak has a good roster a top 3 running back in the NFL, top flight Receivers and a very good o- line in Dallas and it not like they were winning, I by far am saying baker is the answer but tying 40 million dollars a year to us with Dak Prescott is not going to solve our whoas A lot of the problems Dallas has also plagues this team the defense struggles 

Yep. We would be better off rolling the dice in the first round or trading up imo. Send him to new Orleans for a 3ed use that to trade up.

Edited by Kiwibrown

29 minutes ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

No way you can make a case that Zeke is currently a top 3 RB in the NFL and Dallas’s O-line has been poor this year. He had a great group of WRs and was taking full advantage of it by putting up historic #s, meanwhile Baker had a legit top 3 RB, great o-line, and a very good group of WRs and has been mediocre even in the games we’ve won

• Like 1