28 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got

• Horny
    • Zulu’s wake
    • Browns
    • That other team
    • Browns by a lot

11 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Donovan brought it up, besides the 2nd quarter sack, Garrett was pretty freaking quiet. 

no one had a good game today. Everyone laid an egg today

IIRC, he was also being double teamed and even triple teamed for much of the game. Can't really do that against a guy like Watt because the rest of their front seven will make you pay.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DawgX said:

IIRC, he was also being double teamed and even triple teamed for much of the game. Can't really do that against a guy like Watt because the rest of their front seven will make you pay.

We desperately need another pass rusher imo. 

Vernon has no bend and is a nugget pushing the pocket, and our dts are decent seem to just push as well, no one else can flat out beat a man. 

Maybe clayborn, but he hasn't been as strong.

1 hour ago, DawgX said:

I can see when being tripled team but he has to beat the doubles and when he does get singled, he has to make him pay. Which he didn’t. There were times he was left one on one with the LT, which he has to win those battles. At least once. 

I think Bit is our worst starting lineman now, when it comes to expectations. Wills and teller are greatly exceeding expectations. Conklin is playing like he should. JCT is playing solid. To me, Bit isn’t playing that great. I just thought he would be playing a lot better than this.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I think Bit is our worst starting lineman now, when it comes to expectations. Wills and teller are greatly exceeding expectations. Conklin is playing like he should. JCT is playing solid. To me, Bit isn’t playing that great. I just thought he would be playing a lot better than this.

Glad somebody else said it. I feel like he just doesn’t fit this system. We need straight up maulers at guard. He’s not that.

5 minutes ago, buno67 said:

That's reasonably fair, though wills and Conklin the last few weeks have let a few edge rushers find mayefeild.

I am almost to the point. Lock up the OL this year. Make sure this unit is together for at least the 2 following seasons. Let Callahan just build them us. Just start pumping the resources Into the defenses. The way the Ravens and Steelers have just smothered the offense this year, is what I want to start seeing the browns do. If this offensive scheme is the real deal, as long as the OL is great, the offense should click. I don’t care who the RB is, who the WR are, or the QB.

ride with what we have, re-sign what they think is needed but I just want to see the OL cemented and the defense greatly improved on. 

I like berry and he couldn’t fix every hole in a single offseason.

Just now, Kiwibrown said:

That's reasonably fair, though wills and Conklin the last few weeks have let a few edge rushers find mayefeild.

That’s going off of expectations. Conklin isn’t the greatest pure pass blocker. Dude is beastly at run blocking and pass blocking on play action. So when the browns get forced into drop back passing he will get beat once and awhile. Same with Wills, young guy who looks really good but will struggle at times. Bit tho, I thought he would be playing at the level Teller is playing at. 

2 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Uhhh

Disagree with you on this part. QB is more important than anything.

Im Not saying we roll with a 7th rd QB. It’s more so, if it’s Baker, if Keenum, if it’s another Drafted Qb. 

I’ve been defending Baker but a performance like this is a kick in the balls. That’s 6 quarters of pretty lousy QB play. I fully expect him to be playing this season and next but who knows after that. that’s where I come off with “or the QB” part. 

10 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Glad somebody else said it. I feel like he just doesn’t fit this system. We need straight up maulers at guard. He’s not that.

It’s not even that. In a zone scheme you don’t need pure maulers. everyone is just saying teller is straight mauling ppl But also his technique is damn good this year. He is playing very sound in run blocking technique wise but his strength is allowing him to just destroy ppl. 

Bit was disappointing last year and isn’t playing as well as he should be. It could lead to him being cut, really. He carries not dead cap hit. Hell I wouldn’t take issue with cutting him and giving his contract to Teller. 

bit was damn good his rookie year in Shanny’s scheme and their isn’t that much difference in this year scheme. Just feel like he should be better this year then has was the past two seasons. 

The Steelers showed yesterday what a franchise that values continuity looks like. 

Their roster is solid top to bottom. Good OL, HOF QB, exceptional front 7, and solid skill players. They consistently develop talent as they always have a 3 year plan with the same guys making the calls.

Think the defense looked good?  Me too.  That’s what happens when you have 5 home grown first round picks that were selected for the same exact scheme over that whole time period.  The other 3 former first rounders are pretty good too. That’s 8 of the 11 starting defenders being first rounders for those poor at math (plus another former 2nd rounder), 3 of them at LB which is apparently not something we’re ever going to do.

Instead of constant change, sizzle and winning FA they focus on talent development, consistency in philosophy, solid drafting, keeping talent in house and building on what they already have as opposed to our approach of “rebuilding”.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

The Steelers showed yesterday what a franchise that values continuity looks like. 

Their roster is solid top to bottom. Good OL, HOF QB, exceptional front 7, and solid skill players. They consistently develop talent as they always have a 3 year plan with the same guys making the calls.

Think the defense looked good?  Me too.  That’s what happens when you have 5 home grown first round picks that were selected for the same exact scheme over that whole time period.  The other 3 former first rounders are pretty good too. That’s 8 of the 11 starting defenders being first rounders for those poor at math (plus another former 2nd rounder), 3 of them at LB which is apparently not something we’re ever going to do.

Instead of constant change, sizzle and winning FA they focus on talent development, consistency in philosophy, solid drafting, keeping talent in house and building on what they already have as opposed to our approach of “rebuilding”.

queue reaction s GIF

• Like 1

This game Felt like you are the little brother and you just beat up one of your friends, so you kind of think you’re all big and bad, it’s in your mind that you can take down your big brother now. So you front him up in his room and he just beats your butt.