28 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got

• Horny
    • Zulu’s wake
    • Browns
    • That other team
    • Browns by a lot

9 hours ago, buno67 said:

True but this Will also be the best line the Steelers have faced all year as well. The past two weeks Wills has gone up against some of the best pass rusher in the league and did very well. I think it comes down to Scheme vs scheme. Steelers know how to create pressure, can Stef and Callahan stop it

He went up against one good one in Sweat and got beat pretty badly on multiple occasions. He shouldn’t be letting folks like Muhammad from the colts be getting sacks either. Lets not pretend Wills is an all pro yet. He needs to have a strong game this week especially with Baker being hurt or Dupree will have multiple sacks. 

19 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

He went up against one good one in Sweat and got beat pretty badly on multiple occasions. He shouldn’t be letting folks like Muhammad from the colts be getting sacks either. Lets not pretend Wills is an all pro yet. He needs to have a strong game this week especially with Baker being hurt or Dupree will have multiple sacks. 

And Dupree is the type of guy (like all Steelers LBs) to put a extra umph on a sack to injure Baker further.

33 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

Watt kills us. I'm more worried about him than anyone else.

53 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

Yeah but he did face Lawrence, Smith, and Houston and held his own. He ain’t perfect but he is doing very well so far. Also Dupress hasn’t been this stud recently, that’s what a beat reporter for the Steelers has said. That he has had a good half of football the past two game a 

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

38 tackles, 8 sacks, a pick and several run stuffs in 6 games. We've allowed a decent amount of outside pressures these past few games and I'm afraid it happens again.

Playing a cpuple of games vs kizer is a free stat boost. The pick thrown by Kizer was a gimme in as much as Phil rivers to harrison jnr was. 

At least with harrison there was a offensive player in the area. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

38 tackles, 8 sacks, a pick and several run stuffs in 6 games. We've allowed a decent amount of outside pressures these past few games and I'm afraid it happens again.

Ok looking at the Tackles he has played against.

2017: G1 LT Joe Thomas G2 LT Drango / RT Shon Coleman 

He had 2 sacks in G1 with Thomas but 1 sack came with Njoku being the one to block him  and the 2nd sack was Kizer having no idea what he was doing and ran right into Watt when Joe was blocking him. 

2018: G1 LT Harrison G2 Robinson / RT Hubbard

2019: LT Robinson / RT Hubbard

Watching his career sack highlights, he had 3 sacks when having Njoku and Fells blocking him, twice just abusing Hubbard, another tripping up Taylor as he broke the pocket.

I think he is a great player but going off of what he has done in the past as an indicator for what he will do this sunday is a little foolish. Maybe if he abused our current tackles and blocking scheme, I would be more concerned but his 8 career sacks vs the Browns arent that special, its not like he was unblockable. It will be very interesting to see how he does vs Conklin and Wills 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Well my point was he scares me more than Dupree (or any other Steeler defender). Dupree has 3.5 sacks in 7 games against us. Not nearly as impressive as 8 in 6.

I want to see what he does against Wills and Conkin in Callahan and Stef's scheme before I get scared. Feelings might changed for the second match up but im not going to crown him just yet