Week 5. Heros and villains; 5 up and 5 down vs the Colts

Kiwibrown

1. Baker Mayefieild in the first half was sensational. 

2. All the non starters that stepped up, Redwine, Harrison jnr, hubbard, Johnson played massive roles getting the w. 

3. All our skill position guys that made big plays, Hooper, Obj, Landry, Higgins, Hunt.

4. Myles Garrett the best defender in the nfl. His game was greater than his numbers, he affected the safety and the redwine pick

5. Stephanski had a hell of game as a HC, and oc. 

1. Baker in the 2nd half. 2 ints, a few misses on passes. 

2. Jedrick Wills allowed two sacks and a hit leading to an int. 

3. Sendejo was poor

4. Injuries

5. Special teams has been average all year 

• Like 2

Up:

1. Myles Garrett is a monster.

2. First half passing game. Baker was letting it rip and our receivers were making big time catches.

3. Backups stepping up. I know Rivers is no where near what he used to be, but Redwine and Harrison both looked better than Joseph and Sendejo.

4. Stefanski. I continue to be impressed with the game plan and his in game management.

5. We've showed for consecutive weeks that we're resilient when things don't go our own way.

Down:

1. To continue #5, we need to stop letting teams back into games.

2. 3Q offense. That's like the third week in a row where our offense has completely stalled in the third quarter.

3. Second half Baker was the complete opposite of first half Baker. Granted, Indy was starting to get pressure on him and our receivers weren't helping him out, but he absolutely needs to play better. He went from playing his best football this year in the first half to his worst football of this year in the second half.

4. Special teams seems to have regressed from last year. It was such a Browns thing to get a pick six only to immediately give up a kick return for a TD.

5. Injuries. Man, we're pretty banged up right about now. We need to get healthy quick or we could be in trouble.

• Like 1

Our punt coverage is good.

Here’s the problems with special teams this year:

1. Field goal kicking was bad, but I think Parkey fixed it.

2. Kickoffs were horrific this week. No idea why we did the shorter kickoffs, but we got burned for it.

3. DPJ is going to muff a return or fumble it if he doesn’t get his head on straight. He’s gotten lucky a few times.

35 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

1. Field goal kicking was bad, but I think Parkey fixed it.

2. Kickoffs were horrific this week. No idea why we did the shorter kickoffs, but we got burned for it.

3. DPJ is going to muff a return or fumble it if he doesn’t get his head on straight. He’s gotten lucky a few times.

1. We'll see if doinking that last FG gets in his head. It doesn't take much sometimes.

2. Agree. Been doing those all year, we shouldn't. Sure more times than not they start at the 22 or so instead of the 25 but our coverage isn't good enough that we are more likely to get a fumble recovery than a KO return TD against us so it's a bad gamble for us.

3. I'm not really worried about a muff, he seems pretty confident catching the ball but I have been worried a few times on his returns that he would fumble. He hasn't though so I'm not sure we need to address the problem unless it becomes one.

Baker 4 games 30 points never done for the browns.

Myles excellent

ol game ball 120 plus yards against the best run defense we face this year.

obj and landry best game as a duo

Harrison for his pick 6

down

defense you should have had more pick offs.

injuries

defensive play calling you need to send a 9 man blitz when we go up by 2 scores in hopes we get a turnover to seal the game

we could have knocked Rivers out and kept Indy out of the playoffs let big ben think about that sense he has not stayed heathy in 2 years.

b