Week 6: Falcons (0-5) at VIKINGS (1-4)

swede700

1 minute ago, SemperFeist said:

Do these players look energized? Do they look like they are buying into the system? Do they look prepared? 

I know one guy that definitely wasn’t prepared. When your QB stinks and puts you behind the 8 ball it isn’t hard to understand the lack of energy.

3 minutes ago, Frank Costello said:

Of course it's my speculation, but its speculation based on what my eyes see. How we approach games with meaning and games against teams with winning records. We get out coached and out performed. Players look flat, quiet, and timid. I'll keep saying this and you can mute me and keep it moving. 

Not going to mute you, I just hate posting speculation as fact. 

it’s really hard to win football games and play with enthusiasm when your QB stinks from play number 1.

1 minute ago, JDBrocks said:

I know one guy that definitely wasn’t prepared. When your QB stinks and puts you behind the 8 ball it isn’t hard to understand the lack of energy.

If the defense is going to fall apart because the QB has a bad day. That’s a massive coaching failure. 

• Like 1

Just now, RpMc said:

Childress fired before the end of the season; the season after signing an extension.

Childress was a cluster(blank) - that whole issue with Moss and going above the owners is what got him axed.

The Wilfs LOVE Zim. I get it. Zim is a great coach, he would be an excellent DC for a team. But he's not a great HC. And I think our players are just tired of playing for the same scheme with the same losing results.