Week 6: Falcons (0-5) at VIKINGS (1-4)

swede700

2 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

or maybe missing starters and youth on the defensive side of that ball are massive obstacles? 

How many defenses look good when their QB throws 3 picks?

Injuries happen. Not an excuse. And the youth was know all summer. No excuse not to have a scheme built to compensate for it. 

Just now, vikesfan89 said:

More speculation 

Have you seen the QB's we have drafted and signed since Kirk has been here? We have literally brought in NOTHING but guys with number 2 capability and potential. No rookies with wheels, no QB's with big arms. Kirk is one of the most emotionally fragile QB's in the NFL. If you get in his head in a game you can shut him down. That just stops when he leaves the field? It doesn't extend to off field activities to? Y'all are blind. 

1 minute ago, vikesfan89 said:

More speculation 

I always kinda though this was a thing with Ponder when he was drafted.

But i think it speaks more to the FO admitting they made a mistake giving cousins his contract.

They don't want to give someone the opportunity to make him look bad.

• Like 1

Just now, SemperFeist said:

Injuries happen. Not an excuse. And the youth was know all summer. No excuse not to have a scheme built to compensate for it. 

Ok. I can see you don’t actually want to have a good faith conversation. Enjoy your afternoon.

Just now, twslhs20 said:

I always kinda though this was a thing with Ponder when he was drafted.

But i think it speaks more to the FO admitting they made a mistake giving cousins his contract.

They don't want to give someone the opportunity to make him look bad.

Exactly. It's black and white and if you can't see that then you're not paying attention between the lines.

The FO has done everything they can to protect Kirks mental status and have sunk the team in finding a REAL QB to develop long term. 

1 minute ago, JDBrocks said:

Ok. I can see you don’t actually want to have a good faith conversation. Enjoy your afternoon.

I am having a good faith conversation. If you want to just keep making excuses, go for it. 

But you’re not going to get perfect situations every year. You’re going to have to face some adversity every year. This quarterback AND the coach don’t handle adversity well. 

5 minutes ago, Frank Costello said:

Exactly. It's black and white and if you can't see that then you're not paying attention between the lines.

The FO has done everything they can to protect Kirks mental status and have sunk the team in finding a REAL QB to develop long term. 

I forgot that's why they let go of Sloter