Week 6: Falcons (0-5) at VIKINGS (1-4)

swede700

4 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Why don’t you explain it then. 

When the offense makes a mistake, whether it’s an interception, a fumble, or a turnover on downs. Is the offense responsible for the off coverage and easy completions? Is the offense responsible for missed tackles? Is the offense responsible for blown assignments? 

Can't both things be true?

Just now, SemperFeist said:

Why don’t you explain it then. 

When the offense makes a mistake, whether it’s an interception, a fumble, or a turnover on downs. Is the offense responsible for the off coverage and easy completions? Is the offense responsible for missed tackles? Is the offense responsible for blown assignments? 

I have. Backups are backups for a reason. inexperience leads to mistakes. The offense is responsible for not putting the defense in bad positions. The QB is responsible for Protecting the ball.  You are blaming the defense playing with young and backup players for failing to execute while the expensive vet QB with great weapons gets a pass.

Why don’t you explain to me how the defensive coaching is responsible for the Offense having one drive longer than 4 plays in the first half?

3 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Of course they can. And I’ve said as much. But some are trying to excuse the defensive failures because of the offense’s failures. 

Can we agree that the offensive woes are 60/40 or 70/30 to blame for our current season over the defense?