Sign in to follow this  
RSkinGM

Scherff to Return to Practice

Wednesday per my email w/ Michael Phillips. He will be evaluated from that session as to a possible return .

1 hour ago, RSkinGM said:

Wednesday per my email w/ Michael Phillips. He will be evaluated from that session as to a possible return .

my man lol GIF by Steve Harvey TV

Cool. Then Rivera can bench Scweitzer and continue playing Martin. Ya know, for evaluation purposes...

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

Cool. Then Rivera can bench Scweitzer and continue playing Martin. Ya know, for evaluation purposes...

leonardo dicaprio laughing GIF

2 hours ago, lavar703 said:

About time that Christian and Martin find the bench. 

Scherff is under pressure to produce in a contract year.  He should be motivated.  I would play him.  Maybe move Schweitzer to left guard.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vladimir L said:

We have to pay him

he needs to prove he can stay healthy first. I dont want another Randy thomas

• Like 1

5 hours ago, offbyone said:

Scherff is under pressure to produce in a contract year.  He should be motivated.  I would play him.  Maybe move Schweitzer to left guard.

Happy Yes It Is GIF

4 hours ago, Vladimir L said:

We have to pay him

As Mar said, Scherff has to finish the rest of the season and not miss any games for me and he has to play better than he did the first few games of this year and how he played last year when healthy. He hasn’t played at a high level since 2018.

6 hours ago, turtle28 said:

As Mar said, Scherff has to finish the rest of the season and not miss any games for me and he has to play better than he did the first few games of this year and how he played last year when healthy. He hasn’t played at a high level since 2018.

agreed, i'd rather use that money on a shiney new LB

7 hours ago, mar29020 said:

agreed, i'd rather use that money on a shiney new LB

If we aren’t re-signing Scherff, we have to sign a top 5 guard on the market and draft a 2nd round mid round guard prospect 

15 hours ago, turtle28 said:

If we aren’t re-signing Scherff, we have to sign a top 5 guard on the market and draft a 2nd round mid round guard prospect 

shereff has missed 17 games since 2015.

46 minutes ago, mar29020 said:

shereff has missed 17 games since 2015.

Overdrafted/ Overrated.. Would I love to keep him-SURE, but not at elite guard money .!

• Like 1

Word is that Saahdiq Charles got some snaps at LG at practice today, and there’s an “opportunity” for him “possibly” this weekend. 

That would be welcome. I’d like to start seeing Charles on the field to get a sense of whether he can play, and I think the only people who want to see Wes Martin out there are Mrs. Martin (his mother...I assume his wife is embarrassed at this point) and Dalvin Tomlinson. 

• Like 2