Panthers vs Bears GT, 10/18, 12:00

beardown3231

13 minutes ago, Nads786 said:

I doubt Mitch would be able to score 23 points on this defense but this offense is broken. The offensive line is horrible , LT is our number one draft need next year outside of QB.

It's only the sixth game, in a crazy season with a mixed up training camp and no pre-season. Plus, we switched quarterbacks three games in. Not to say the line will end up being stellar, the tackles are too mediocre for that--but the offense will continue to improve and is already better than it was last year.

11 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

he Panthers D is not that good. I haven't seen one throw from Foles that Mitch couldn't make. 

Foles is also far less likely to air mail throws or throw passes directly to the opposition. 

10 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Ever since the good play on the INT early in the game, Johnson has been absolutely roasted.

The officiating has him rattled. He's still just a rookie. 

Edited by Heinz D.

Just now, blkwdw13 said:

I didn't say that, but what you stat has been incorrect. Neither Foles nor Trubisky have been good this season, and I don't see that changing going forward.

Bingo both are mediocre for different reasons but Foles gives us a better chance.