Panthers vs Bears GT, 10/18, 12:00

beardown3231

4 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

And I agree with him. It obviously is a debate. Your opinion does not mean it's a fact. 

How is it a debate? One can't read defenses. 

We've been watching Mitch for years. He can't do what Nick Foles with the offense right now. Whether that is acceptable or not is another story. 

There's nothing statistically or via the eye test that I can point to that's a huge discrepancy right now that points to Mitch being better. Can you? 

Edited by GOGRIESE
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, GOGRIESE said:

How is it a debate? One can't read defenses. 

We've been watching Mitch for years. He can't do what Nick Foles with the offense right now. Whether that is acceptable or not is another story. 

Neither of them are consistent. 

Neither are good under pressure.

Neither are accurate on a consistent basis.

Both of them fail to see the field and open targets.

Both of them gift wrap INTs.

Both of them have 1 good trait that the other lacks. Mitch has his legs and Foles goes through his progressions at higher rate.

The bottomline, neither of them are starting caliber QBs.

2 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Both of them have 1 good trait that the other lacks. Mitch has his legs and Foles goes through his progressions at higher rate.

And they both have one thing in common: Matt Nagy

3 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Oh and you left out the important part. One guy can't figure out if its zone vs man. One guy can't figure out why a linebacker dropped into coverage and throws the ball anyway. Wanna guess which one that is?

Your bottomline is irrelevant. The point Top was making was the QB play hasn't improved. It flat out has and you see the results. Foles is making enough plays to win the games. See the Atlanta Game for any questions about Mitch and the pick he threw. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GOGRIESE said:

Oh and you left out the important part. One guy can't figure out if its zone vs man. One guy can't figure out why a linebacker dropped into coverage and throws the ball anyway. Wanna guess which one that is?

Your bottomline is irrelevant. The point Top was making was the QB play hasn't improved. It flat out has and you see the results. Foles is making enough plays to win the games. See the Atlanta Game for any questions about Mitch and the pick he threw. 

It's not irrelevant. Neither are good starters. Yeah, we see the results..... the offense is still garbage and it looks no different than when Mitch was the starter. 

Just now, JAF-N72EX said:

It's not irrelevant. Neither are good starters. Yeah, we see the results..... the offense is still garbage and it looks no different than when Mitch was the starter. 

Yes it is because that's not the original question. Nobody is saying make Nick Foles the starter in 2021. 

I'll use a earlier reply then to the same answer. Your not paying attention. 

3 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:
6 minutes ago, GOGRIESE said:

Your bottomline is irrelevant. The point Top was making was the QB play hasn't improved. It flat out has and you see the results. 

^^^^

Just now, JAF-N72EX said:

I'm paying attention close enough to not be delusional about the situation. But hey, Foles is the savior, right?

Who said that at all? Do you need the original question repeated to you again? 

It's a yes or no question. Is the offense better with Nick Foles at QB. Yes. 

That's all. He's not going to be the QB in 2021. We need to draft one in the first round. Is he all we can hang our hat on right now? Yes. It is what it is. He's made enough plays for us to win games that I can't see anyway Mitch makes. 

That plain enough? 

1 minute ago, GOGRIESE said:

Who said that at all? Do you need the original question repeated to you again? 

It's a yes or no question. Is the offense better with Nick Foles at QB. Yes. 

That's all. He's not going to be the QB in 2021. We need to draft one in the first round. Is he all we can hang our hat on right now? Yes. It is what it is. He's made enough plays for us to win games that I can't see anyway Mitch makes. 

That plain enough? 

He's not going to be the QB in 2021? Really? The plan is to draft a QB and start him? Doubtful.

Just now, dafreak said:

He's not going to be the QB in 2021? Really? The plan is to draft a QB and start him? Doubtful.

I don't think he is and they should consider it. Doesn't seem to me like there's any point in sitting a QB in today's NFL. Alot of these guys like Herbet or Burrow are ready to go now. All about Pace's evaluation which is another story.