Panthers vs Bears GT, 10/18, 12:00

beardown3231

Just now, Heinz D. said:

I legit don't understand. We've seen Foles play? Right?

Are you saying they should go back to Trubisky? If so, why? 

Not at all. The FO made their bed. It would send a bad message to the lockeroom to go back now. We've seen Mitch and he's terrible. But we've seen Foles and he's also terrible. Now we have to live with it. 

Just now, JAF-N72EX said:

Not at all. The FO made their bed. It would send a bad message to the lockeroom to go back now. We've seen Mitch and he's terrible. But we've seen Foles and he's also terrible. Now we have to live with it. 

It's like some can't understand that both can be bad.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

Bad?

We'll bookmark this. 

I've went back and watched alot of Foles' games prior to signing here and I kept telling everyone to calm down on Foles being the savior here and I kept saying that he was not much better than Mitch is. And this whole time I feel it's only been @Sugashane and myself that really saw it. 

2 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

I'm down. Neither Foles or Mitch are starter material. Both are solid back ups but nothing more. 

We know who Foles is, I am not sure we quite know yet who Tru is....I know, 4-years blah blah blah....I am still not convinced....

Just now, dafreak said:

We know who Foles is, I am not sure we quite know yet who Tru is....I know, 4-years blah blah blah....I am still not convinced....

We do know who Mitch is. He's a mental midget that breaks under pressure like a brick through a glass window. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

As I tag suga, here he is lol. 

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, JAF-N72EX said:

We do know who Mitch is. He's a mental midget that breaks under pressure like a brick through a glass window. 

Agreed. 

I think for Tru to be decent he needs Goff-like support. Coach feeding him info and a stacked staff. If he is in that situation he can do well, but that's what I would expect from any starter. Being a franchise QB is way more than that. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sugashane said:

tenor.gif

Agreed. 

I think for Tru to be decent he needs Goff-like support. Coach feeding him info and a stacked staff. If he is in that situation he can do well, but that's what I would expect from any starter. Being a franchise QB is way more than that. 

Agreed 100%. If he was a backup on a team with a good supporting cast and the starter went down then he can be good enough to keep that team afloat. But outside of those particular conditions, you can't really expect much more from him. 

Also good to see that you don't throw out the 'franchise QB' label too loosely either.