31  Jalen Mayfield, OT, Michigan; LT to start

63  Milton Williams, IDL, Louisiana Tech; EDGE

94  Cameron McGrone, LB, Michigan; Mike LB

136  Adetokunbo Ogundeji, EDGE, Notre Dame

144  Joshuah Bledsoe, S, Missouri; replacement for Dan Sorensen

175  Josh Imatorbhebhe, WR, Illinois

181  Austin Watkins, WR, UAB

thedraftnetwork

31  Liam Eichenberg, OT, Notre Dame;  Jalen Mayfield (both were available)

63  Carlos Basham Jr., EDGE, Wake Forest; power LDE

94  Paulson Adebo, CB, Stanford; CB rich draft

136  Daelin Hayes, EDGE, Notre Dame; Play this man at SAM LB in a 4-3

144  Joshuah Bledsoe, S, Missouri; Dan Sorenseon replacement

175  Anthony Schwartz, WR, Auburn; big play WR

181  Dazz Newsome, WR, North Carolina; bonus WR

Edited by mayanfootball

31: R1 P31 OT Jalen Mayfield - Michigan
63: R2 P31 EDGE Payton Turner - Houston
94: R3 P30 EDGE Jordan Smith - UAB
136: R4 P31  LB Chazz Surratt - North Carolina
144: R4 P39 WR Nico Collins - Michigan
175: R5 P31 OT Jaylon Moore - Western Michigan
181: R5 P37 WR Whop Philyor - Indiana

Surratt slid. Normally he would not be there at the end of the 4th round. The list put Collins at #159, which is in the 5th. 

New list from Kingdom KonnectN. check out this run of talent.

30. C Quinn Meinerz UW-Whitewater
31. G Alijah Vera-Tucker USC
32. OT Jalen Mayfield Michigan
33. LB Zaven Collins Tulsa
34. EDGE Azeez Ojulari Georgia
35. LB Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah Notre Dame

This is the draft:

31: R1 P31 LB Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah - Notre Dame
63: R2 P31 EDGE Patrick Jones II - Pittsburgh
94: R3 P30 EDGE Carlos Basham - Wake Forest
136: R4 P31 WR Ihmir Smith-Marsette - Iowa
144: R4 P39 TE Tommy Tremble - Notre Dame
175: R5 P31 S Brady Breeze - Oregon
181: R5 P37 WR Dazz Newsome - N. Carolina

This time I'm for real. Last one for at least two weeks.

31. Zaven Collins, LB Tulsa - He's my #1 pick for us right now and I'm not sure that'll change unless Penei Sewell falls to 31.

63. Tommy Tremble, TE Notre Dame - Big upgrade at #2 TE and heir to Kelce. This will allow for more/better 2 TE play designs while our WR corps improves.

94. Shawn Wade, DB Ohio State - He's listed as a CB but I think he would fill the Sorensen role nicely. He can also play CB if needed which will help a lot with coverage disguises.

136. Stone Forsythe, OT Florida - The new name for us in the OT class. I haven't scouted him, but he's the best OT available and we need one. Not sure he's a day one starter though. I'm banking on signing a vet LT pre-draft.

144. Patrick Jones II, Edge Pittsburgh - Could start opposite Clark day one, but he needs a couple years to reach his potential. He's a solid rotational guy at worst.

175. Josh Imatorbhebhe, WR Illinois - Competes with Robinson and Pringle for the X spot. He may not win the spot this year, but he should in '22. He's a real smart guy though, so I wouldn't be surprised if he gets the playbook down fairly quickly. He's going to make a team real happy.

181. Ihmir Smith-Marsette, WR Iowa - Competes with Hardman and takes over return duties. He'll allow for us to move on from Hardman in/after '22.

207. Jermar Jefferson, RB Oregon State - When I watch him I see CEH at a smaller school or maybe a smaller Kareem Hunt. His running is just so familiar and effective. Good depth pickup and should get touches on gamedays. Becomes RB2 in '22.

Overall, I would be happy. But being such a deep OT class, I feel like we should take one in the 2nd or 3rd. This will test the BPA vs need philosophy. In this scenario, if Forsythe starts we could have Tremble line up over there often to assist in blocking and have delayed releases for a checkdown if needed. Not ideal, but I think it'd be effective.

I really like Tremble, but he would be the heir to Anthony Sherman, not Travis Kelce. He has real issues with in-line blocking, so 2nd round is too high. 

Your draft does little to address the #1 need--DE. If you think Jones can start Day #1, why is he not your round #1 pick?

J

59 minutes ago, onejayhawk said:

I really like Tremble, but he would be the heir to Anthony Sherman, not Travis Kelce. He has real issues with in-line blocking, so 2nd round is too high. 

Your draft does little to address the #1 need--DE. If you think Jones can start Day #1, why is he not your round #1 pick?

J

I haven't seen those issues with Tremble in my limited scouting. He likely won't be mistaken for an OT, but he he handles himself well. He has high upside and has shown flashes when given the opportunity that he can be a contributor in the passing game.

Someone doesn't have to be a 1st round pick to start day one. This is a good class and guys fall. In this scenario there was no clear #1 pass rusher; although I think Collins will help with the pass rush along with Wade in the back end. He's likely an upgrade to everyone on our roster but Clark imo. He has things to work on, like most rookies coming out.

This is from TDN

Tommy Tremble projects as an F-tight end in the NFL—a flex weapon that will be best served in an offense that doesn’t charge him with playing with his hand in the dirt. Tremble is a plus athlete who offers the long speed and agility to be dynamic as a pass-catcher, but his production to this point has yet to make the leap that you’d want to see to feel confident that he’s going to develop into an upper-level tight end at some point. Tremble has spent his career at Notre Dame caught behind the likes of Cole Kmet and 2020 freshman star Michael Mayer; he’s been the TE2 who is charged with moving around the set or blocking on the perimeter to set up runs and screens to the outside. Tremble’s potential is significant and his effort as a role player has been admirable, so you’ll feel fairly good that Tremble has the right makeup to stick as a developmental player while working himself into a more prominent role as he continues to mature. 

Hence, Sherman's replacement, not Kelce's. That's valuable, just not that high. I would not mind having a Daryl Johnston on the team, but I don't see Tremble as that level of blocker.

There is an old school FB in this draft--Ben Mason from Michigan. 

J

Edited by onejayhawk

42 minutes ago, onejayhawk said:

This is from TDN

Look elsewhere and you get differing thoughts...

Sports Illustrated

At 6-foot-3 and 241 pounds, Tommy Tremble doesn't carry the biggest frame with him but this never shows to be a negative on tape. He plays like a throwback tight end, always looking to get physical with defensive linemen when in-line, linebackers when asked to move to the second level, and even defensive backs when he is isolated with them in space on the perimeter. His physicality jumps off the screen both as a blocker and receiver, and this type of aggressive temperament usually translates. 

As a blocker, Tremble is truly everything a coach could ask for. He fires out of his stance with explosion, power, and good leverage and continues to move his feet on contact against bigger defenders. He takes good angles in space and positions himself well also...

Tremble is the best blocking tight end in this class and offers the type of athletic upside that most elite blockers don't, so he should appeal to the Jaguars at the start of round three.

I think he could take over Sherman's role as well in the short term; who only had 63 offensive snaps btw. But he'd also be the #2 TE; Keizer had 302 snaps. No one is going to come in and be Kelce. We can't expect that of anyone now or later. But Tremble could develop into our #1 TE by the time Kelce is released or retires.

The issue with Tremble is not his blocking per se, but his hand on the ground blocking, ie blocking like a lineman. 

I like him a lot, but more the end of day #2, early day #3. If we draft him, we can call him Moose, if you want.

Whoever did this list is an idiot. 

31: R1 P31 LB Zaven Collins - Tulsa
63: R2 P31 EDGE Dayo Odeyingbo - Vanderbilt
94: R3 P30 TE Tommy Tremble - Notre Dame
136: R4 P31 WR Nico Collins - Michigan
144: R4 P39 EDGE Patrick Jones II - Pittsburgh
175: R5 P31 WR Dazz Newsome - North Carolina
181: R5 P37 OT Jaylon Moore - Western Michigan
Edited by onejayhawk

thedraftnetwork; (let us see you drafting site please)

31  Liam Eichenberg, OT, Notre Dame; are you  kidding me!! 2 plum OT picks available, so pick em !!

63  Jalen Mayfield, OT, Michigan

94  Cameron McGrone, LB, Michigan; SAM LB

136  Talanoa Hufanga, S, USC; terrific replacement for Dan Sorensen

144  Daelin Hayes, EDGE, Notre Dame; move this guy around, EDGE and LB

175  Josh Imatorbhebhe, WR, Illinois; nice replacement for S.Watkins

181  Shakur Brown, CB, Michigan State; CB laden draft.

Edited by mayanfootball

thedraftnetwork

This is an attempt to increase our front 7 defensive strength as well as provide for OT protection.  I feel we can add depth to our Dline early in the draft. Consider:

31  Christian Barmore, IDL, Alabama; tough inside Dlineman; playing next to Chris Jones will make both players formidable. Basham, Jones, Barmore, Clark; now that's a DLine !!

63  Carlos Basham Jr., EDGE, Wake Forest; powerfull  DE

94  Walker Little, OT, Stanford; heir apparent to L.OT

136  Daelin Hayes, EDGE, Notre Dame; has got the inertia to play SAM in our4-3

144  Ambry Thomas, CB, Michigan; CB who certainly is self-confident. Has improved his play recently

175  Josh Imatorbhebhe, WR, Illinois; will win Jump Balls. Vertical jump at Pro-Day was eye popping. Imatorbhebhe put up the biggest number of the day, leaping 46.5 inches in the vertical jump, according to multiple sources in attendance. The jump would be one of the highest ever recorded during the pre-draft process. The highest-recorded vertical jump in NFL Combine history is 46 inches by Gerald Sensabaugh in 2005.

Imatorbhebhe also unofficially posted a 40-yard dash time of 4.48 seconds and a broad jump of 11-feet 2-inches, as well as 24 reps of 225 pounds on the bench press, according to one source.

181  Darrick Forrest, S, Cincinnati; Dan Sorensen replacement

Edited by mayanfootball

thedraftnetwork

Chiefs trade this year's #63 and next year's No.1 for this year's #25

25  Kwity Paye, EDGE, Michigan; starts L.DE

31  Jalen Mayfield, OT, Michigan; starts L.OT

94  Joseph Ossai, EDGE, Texas; works into starting lineup and backup

136 Dylan Moses, LB, Alabama; Mike LB

144  Ambry Thomas, CB, Michigan; backup CB

175  Anthony Schwartz, WR, Auburn; backup to starter

181  Josh Imatorbhebhe, WR, Illinois; backup to starter

Edited by mayanfootball