5) Divine Diablo S

5B) Justyn Ross WR

5C) Jack Anderson IOL

8 hours ago, Chiefer said:

1) Dillon Radunz OT ; good OT

2) Daniel Faalele OT; could be great OT with time

3) Jack Sanborn LB; I like him as Mike LB

4) Daelin Hayes DE ; needs medical clearance on his shoulder injury

5) Divine Diablo S; still looking for info.

5B) Justyn Ross WR; medical flag with stinger issues, already had 1 surgery June2020

5C) Jack Anderson IOL

32. Shaun Wade, CB, Ohio State

64. Daniel Faalele. OT, Minnesota

95. Teven Jenkins, OT, Oklahoma State

133. Nico Collins, WR, Michigan

Tried something different  .. deliberately starting with CB, skipping the usual Creed Humphrey pick. 
Wouldn't mind something like that with Jenkins moving inside ... even without a C and Edge.

This is a computer pick draft, just for comparison. I chose for Dallas, since they have a lot of picks. The computer was very defense oriented.

32: R1 P32 CB Shaun Wade - Ohio State
64: R2 P32 LB Zaven Collins - Tulsa
95: R3 P31 DL Levi Onwuzurike - Washington
134: R4 P32 WR Tyler Vaughns - USC
140: R4 P38 LB Jack Sanborn - Wisconsin
173: R5 P32 OT Tyler Vrabel - Boston College
179: R5 P38 RB Master Teague - Ohio State

OTC has a new list up. There are still some obvious issues, but this turned out well. I was looking for WR out of this draft, but it appears everyone else was too. 

One question. Why is Creed Humphry sliding on so many lists? 

32: R1 P32 TE Kyle Pitts - Florida
64: R2 P32 OT Dillon Radunz - North Dakota State
95: R3 P31 C Tyler Linderbaum - Iowa
134: R4 P32 LB Nick Bolton - Missouri
140: R4 P38 WR Reggie Roberson Jr. - SMU
173: R5 P32 RB Jatarvious Whitlow - Auburn
179: R5 P38 WR Jaden Blue - Temple

2 hours ago, onejayhawk said:

One question. Why is Creed Humphry sliding on so many lists? 

I think people are leery of Oklahoma OL prospects right now.    The technique they use doesn't exactly prepare them for the NFL very well.

He has all the traits though,   just not sure he'll step in Day 1and be ready.

1 hour ago, onejayhawk said:

Seen it. That does not explain why he's been falling to the 4th round in some lists. 

J

Cons (–): Left handed center. This may be an adjustment for right handed quarterbacks because of the different initial spin upon catching the ball from the shotgun (Extra Note). His momentum can get the best of him when. Humphrey can get caught leaning into blocks heavily, which lead to him falling uncontrollably into areas. Because he controls the snap, he often attempts to get an early jump on blocks. Quick arm over moves have been the easiest way to defeat him and the move he’s been the most susceptible to. He can be a bit too timid when timing his climbs to the second level. It’s evident that he wants to be certain that he doesn’t overrun lateral moving targets, but the timidness results in being inaccurate with covering up linebackers scraping over the top. Not stiff, but climbing vertically can make him look like a bit of a lumberer due to the wariness in delivering contact. 

There's enough here to satisfy me why. Left-handedness  is an issue. Mahomes doesn't need to contend with this variable.

Edited by mayanfootball

The left handed part is real but overrated. This is a smart, physical and very agile C. I can see docking him a few picks, maybe put him in the 2nd round instead of the late 1st, but not putting him on Day #3 like some of the big box rankings have him. I know ESPN hired Mel Kiper, which makes them suspect, but #118? Seriously? They aren't alone. 

Leatherwood, OTOH, I completely understand dropping to round #3. He probably needs to move inside. 

J

Going back to my old rule to make it more difficult and force me to scout someone new. To avoid "reaching" for players that I really like, I won't take someone unless they're ranked within 7 spots of my pick, unless they fell.

32. Alijah Vera-Tucker, OL USC - Has played OT and OG. We value versatility and he could take over at RG, leaving Allegretti at LG.

64. Carlos Basham Jr., Edge Wake Forest - I like what I've seen on first viewing. He should push for heavy playing time, if not starter.

95. Jevon Holland, S Oregon - Good play maker who is great in coverage. Can line up at CB as well, allowing us to mix up coverage.

133. Kylin Hill, RB Mississippi State - I didn't want to take a RB. But with my 7 spot restriction, he was clear BPA. He'd fit our offense really well and I wouldn't hate if we picked him.

172. Tre' McKitty, TE Georgia - Clear upgrade at #2 TE.

173. Amari Rodgers, WR Clemson - I know I said I wanted to scout someone new. But the board is terrible right now and I like Rodgers.

177. Patrick Johnson, Edge Tulane - Ok, I did it again. I like him and he's better than the other options/positions available.

203. Jonathan Adams Jr., WR Arkansas State - First time taking a look and I'm impressed.

10 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Going back to my old rule to make it more difficult and force me to scout someone new. To avoid "reaching" for players that I really like, I won't take someone unless they're ranked within 7 spots of my pick, unless they fell.

I have always gone by a plus five approach, unless I think a ranking is really clueless, eg Radunz this year. 

32: R1 P32 OT Christian Darrisaw - Virginia Tech
64: R2 P32 C Landon Dickerson - Alabama
95: R3 P31 LB Baron Browning - Ohio State
134: R4 P32 WR Tre Walker - San Jose State
140: R4 P38 S Kolby Harvell-Peel - Oklahoma State
173: R5 P32 TE Kenny Yeboah - Mississippi
179: R5 P38 WR Dyami Brown - North Carolina

I was not thrilled with the new list, but the results are decent
Edited by onejayhawk