2020 Week #6 GDT Steelers vs. Browns

Steeler Hitman

19 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

congrats on the win. glad we're both undefeated heading into next week.....it's gonna be a hell of a fight. i don't expect to beat y'all with the way our defense is struggling right now, but who knows? looking forward to it

bush out is going to be huge for you guys, and for all steelers opponents moving forward in a matter of speaking - absolutely gutted for him, flies sideline to sideline and really is the d's fulcrum. henry looking to feast next week tbh.

in some ways i'm a lot less worried about the ravens, given how they played against philly vis a vis how we did, and given that today we proved we can vivisect cleveland just as they did - with bush out, though, lamar (who i wasn't worried about previously tbh) becomes more of a factor

Edited by Shady Slim

1 hour ago, mtmmike said:

Hey real pleasure to rap with you congratulations on your big win

I didn't see it going quite this  way.  This is the best overall game that the Steelers have played in a while.  As we said, it was won in the trenches.  Regroup and I am sure the rematch will be worth it as well.

4 hours ago, -Hope- said:

congrats on the win. glad we're both undefeated heading into next week.....it's gonna be a hell of a fight. i don't expect to beat y'all with the way our defense is struggling right now, but who knows? looking forward to it

this should be a slugfest, I am looking forward to it. I think the Titans are a major contender in the AFC (KC, Balt) and they will always try to run which makes the game a challenge for the defence. Danny is playing elite at QB, so that helps them as well. 

1 hour ago, CKSteeler said:

If nothing else good happens this year, we can look back fondly on the day the Steelers broke the Browns. Again.

how about when something good will happen, this game was the turning point , realizing the team is legit and can raise their game . They  really showed up today, and played one of their better games in the last several years IMO. Now we have a testing 3 game road trip which should be quite the challenge. Romo says the steelers will win all 3 games, he likes the defence that much.  The 3 games could be the best 3 games for us to watch in years. 

• Like 1

I think Spillane will be fine against the Titans. I feel like Spillane is best attacking the run. The Titans run a physical style offense. I think the real problems with Spillane will probably manifest when we start seeing pass happy offenses. Hopefully by the time we see any of those high flying offenses our coaches can tweak the scheme around to make it work a little better without Bush. 

I really hope they consider bringing someone else in.  I wouldn't mind seeing the young guys get opportunities, but they should try to get an ILB with better sideline to sideline ability.  There aren't a ton of options, but there ARE options.