onejayhawk

2K20: Game #6 - Kansas City at Buffalo

Ward really sucks. He looks like we cant even play him at the moment. Just awful.

Mahomes definitely needs to get over his trust issues with the OL. The line is playing great, and he still ran away for no reason.

• Like 1

Mahomes really needs a bye to get back to his fundamentals.  His footwork is atrocious,   

2nd week in a row the officiating has not been kind to us.

If Schwartz is back next week, I hope we keep Allegretti in with Remmers. He looked great tonight and has definitely put in the work and improved from last year.

• Like 2

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

If Schwartz is back next week, I hope we keep Allegretti in with Remmers. He looked great tonight and has definitely put in the work and improved from last year.

I'd like to see an Allegretti/Kilgore/Remmers interior.

Just now, Jakuvious said:

I'd like to see an Allegretti/Kilgore/Remmers interior.

Hopefully Schwartz’s back is alright 

4 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

Hopefully Schwartz’s back is alright 

I'm just hoping this showing tells them they can give him time to get it right, if he needs to. Concern I'd have with back injuries is him trying to play through the pain.

2 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

I'm just hoping this showing tells them they can give him time to get it right, if he needs to. Concern I'd have with back injuries is him trying to play through the pain.

Yup.  Idk why but I always revert back to Dontari Poe playing 99.9% of the snaps with back issues,  we took that guy from a freak to rotation player over the course of 1 years 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

Also builds my confidence for the future at the OL

maybe I got worried for no reason. The backups really looked good and were blowing things up, up front.

what really impressed me about this team is they win in a myriad of ways. Not just relying on Mahomes to win the game for them at the last minute. Just a few key plays out of him and we win easily.

3 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

Also builds my confidence for the future at the OL

maybe I got worried for no reason. The backups really looked good and were blowing things up, up front.

what really impressed me about this team is they win in a myriad of ways. Not just relying on Mahomes to win the game for them at the last minute. Just a few key plays out of him and we win easily.

I’d still like to see a heavy investment next draft.   Swing OT, Center,  OG/OT convert are all pretty high on my needs list.  Bring them in early and develop them before we’re throwing rookies into starting roles.   

Monster run game for the Chiefs. Was it the Oline? Was it CEH? A combination of both?

Chiefs racked up 245yds. on 46 carries.