2K20: Game #6 - Kansas City at Buffalo

onejayhawk

2 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

I'm just hoping this showing tells them they can give him time to get it right, if he needs to. Concern I'd have with back injuries is him trying to play through the pain.

Yup.  Idk why but I always revert back to Dontari Poe playing 99.9% of the snaps with back issues,  we took that guy from a freak to rotation player over the course of 1 years 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

I'm just hoping this showing tells them they can give him time to get it right, if he needs to. Concern I'd have with back injuries is him trying to play through the pain.

Also builds my confidence for the future at the OL

maybe I got worried for no reason. The backups really looked good and were blowing things up, up front.

what really impressed me about this team is they win in a myriad of ways. Not just relying on Mahomes to win the game for them at the last minute. Just a few key plays out of him and we win easily.

3 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

Also builds my confidence for the future at the OL

maybe I got worried for no reason. The backups really looked good and were blowing things up, up front.

what really impressed me about this team is they win in a myriad of ways. Not just relying on Mahomes to win the game for them at the last minute. Just a few key plays out of him and we win easily.

I’d still like to see a heavy investment next draft.   Swing OT, Center,  OG/OT convert are all pretty high on my needs list.  Bring them in early and develop them before we’re throwing rookies into starting roles.