Predict Our Remaining Record

D82

59 minutes ago, atran35 said:

TANK the rest of the way. Only coach I would keep is KM especially if we keep Dak. 

Tank yes, let the new coach decide who we keep. I dont mind KM but I am tired of hiring coaches on the premise that we have to keep certain coaches. Let the head coach discuss with his key players on what works and what doesnt and decide from there.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

As bad as Dallas is there are probably a couple of wins in the remaining schedule. Little concerned about Cincy, Philly and NYG.

Really need Pittsburgh to set the tone with a big time beatdown next week.

I think Cincinnati could beat us. Burrow and their offense probably won't have an issue lighting up the defense. 

15 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

As bad as Dallas is there are probably a couple of wins in the remaining schedule. Little concerned about Cincy, Philly and NYG.

I am not terribly concerned with Philly. Burrow should light us up.

The good news is Atlanta, Minnesota and Houston should easily win a few more games. I think our biggest barriers to a Top 3 pick are Jets, Giants and Jags.

4 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Not that worried

-Cincy has their #1 pick Joe Burrow. They aren’t going to fold down the stretch, no matter their record. They are already showing some signs of life, I think it will be Burrow’s coming out party.

-Washington has a chance at the division, and they will want that, bad. And they already ran us out of the building once.

-Hopefully the Philly game means something to the Eagles playoff hopes. And they should be healthier, too.

A little worried

-Minnesota actually worries me. If they lose to the Lions, their playoff hopes are shot, and they’ll enter our game totally demoralized.

-NYG is probably our biggest worry. But if we go into that game 2-13, I really hope everyone in the building understands what is at stake for the franchise.

6 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Not that worried

-Cincy has their #1 pick Joe Burrow. They aren’t going to fold down the stretch, no matter their record. They are already showing some signs of life, I think it will be Burrow’s coming out party.

-Washington has a chance at the division, and they will want that, bad. And they already ran us out of the building once.

-Hopefully the Philly game means something to the Eagles playoff hopes. And they should be healthier, too.

A little worried

-Minnesota actually worries me. If they lose to the Lions, their playoff hopes are shot, and they’ll enter our game totally demoralized.

-NYG is probably our biggest worry. But if we go into that game 2-13, I really hope everyone in the building understands what is at stake for the franchise.

Minnesota has a pretty good front 7. They will destroy the line with blitzes and stunts. No chance. Their offense will just feed Cook and the team will be cooked, pun intended