Texans GM Search

amazingandre

57 minutes ago, ObotimusPrime said:

Its so upsetting that this story seems to have legs. The only superstar QB in franchise history only for his talent wasted (at least this is the path we are currently on). I hope that Watson will at least give it a year or two, but honestly I won't blame him. He's been very humble and a model citizen since coming to the Texans unlike the guy who plays for the Rockets.

Anyway I don't wanna see him leave, and I hope the rumors are ultimately false (which is what I hoped for with Easterby too 🤮) or front office can resolve the issues.

doesnt have legs

watching a Texans podcast Texans Thoughts on youtube now and a txns intern is talking a bit about what they've heard in the org. Thinks Brady will be the HC and that Watson wont want to leave since he's put roots down, but wants to put the FO on notice

Edited by tab
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, tab said:

watching a Texans podcast Texans Thoughts on youtube now and a txns intern is talking a bit about what they've heard in the org. Thinks Brady will be the HC and that Watson wont want to leave since he's put roots down, but wants to put the FO on notice

thx for sharing

2 hours ago, tab said:

As long as we can placate Watson, I'm happy.

Goodness... this spiraled out of control quickly. Last 48 hours have been a disaster.

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Cal really doesn't have a logical response for keeping Jack Easterby. He's really flustered, he's got no sort of answer.

He's REALLY selling that Easterby isn't going to be working on roster decisions.

15 minutes ago, ET80 said:

...Is it bad that I like Caserio?

This being said, this confirms that I dislike Cal McNair. A lot.

I think Casserio is going to be a good GM. Going from BOB as GM to him is going to make it even more apparent. Everything with Easterby and Cal is what makes this so convoluted. If this was the Panthers or Chargers hiring Casserio as GM, we'd all say "good hire by them". It's just hard to look past that when you have an idiot owner who keeps an executive on the team that seems to be despised by everyone. Casserio probably was paid as much as he was because he knew this wasn't going to be an easy situation to walk into. 

Edit: This is probably what Cal McNair sounded like trying to explain what Jack Easterby does for the Texans

Edited by LORK88
  • Like 1