Texans Head Coach Search

amazingandre

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

Welp...

This will disgust me. I will track Cal McNair down and fight him if this is the hire. I don't care, I'll go to jail - Nick Caserio can not be the GM of the Texans.

Is it against FF policy to start a Go Fund Me for your bail money? If not, I think we have a worthy cause on our hands...

Edit: amazingandre is the hero we don't deserve! 

Edited by LORK88
  • Like 1

So McDaniels and Mayo shoot up to being HC candidates.

Think Caserio left the Patriots especially at this time cause he realized they were entering rebuild mode and he would never be a true GM so its pointless.

I'm hoping he understands that McDaniels is a very lackluster OC who was uplifted by a GOAT QB and that Mayo is not worthy of a promotion that quickly.

My head is that Caserio already knew he was gonna be hired, so we interviewed his top three candidates (Smith, Brady and Eberflus), if any of those are hired over safe candidates I can safely say that my opinion of Caserio soars. Brady and Eberflus are in my top 3, Smith I think wouldn't be in this conversation if it wasn't for Henry, and we definitely don't have any Derrick Henry type players so.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, tab said:

I’m hearing from Texans journalists that McDaniels is like close to 0% of happening here

I also heard fron those same journalists that Jack Easterby wasn't going to be involved in the GM decision, so I'm not putting much stock in anything I'm hearing.

I'm preparing for McDaniels or Jared Mayo - if it's them, I won't be too bothered. If it's not them, I'll be pleasantly surprised.