Texans Head Coach Search

amazingandre

2 hours ago, lumberjackchris said:

Ya, and all Belli is left with is a bunch of Tough, Smart, Dependable players on his team, and they SUCK. 

In all fairness, the Patriots lead the league with 8 opt outs including players like Marcus Cannon, Dont'a Hightower, and Patrick Chung. On top of that, their legendary OLine coach retired during the offseason. It's easy to pile on them now, but I don't think all those championships happen without both of them. Give Belli a top 10 pick with $66 million and they can do some damage again. 

2 hours ago, LORK88 said:

In all fairness, the Patriots lead the league with 8 opt outs including players like Marcus Cannon, Dont'a Hightower, and Patrick Chung. On top of that, their legendary OLine coach retired during the offseason. It's easy to pile on them now, but I don't think all those championships happen without both of them. Give Belli a top 10 pick with $66 million and they can do some damage again. 

Brady did compensate for some of the underwhelming talent in some parts of the team. Ya, everyone has a couple of guys sprinkled around that are good. But Belli as a GM or Caserio or Pioli suck. Belli hasn’t drafted a pro bowler since Jamie Collins.

1 minute ago, amazingandre said:

I would like to see more experience with him. Hard to judge anyone with TB as your QB

I'll give him some credit getting Jameis Winston to 5,000/30 (even with 30 INTs - that's Jameis being Jameis, IMO).

I think he'll be next years' Eric Bienemy.