Anthology on Fox - Official BSET (Nominations)

Deadpulse

In this thread we will be deciding the 7th entrant into the FF Best Show Ever Tournament - Anthology shows airing on Fox!

Please see rules at the following thread:

Nominations are open! Please be clear that you are nominating shows. TV Shows with 3+ nominations will make it into the polling phase. POSTERS WILL BE LIMITED TO FIVE NOMINATIONS. If you nominate more than 5 I will only count the top five. The changes in edited posts will not be counted. Nominations will close Wednesday, 10/14/2020 at 4:00pm EST. 

@Calvert28 @THE DUKE   @Dome @The Orca @August4th @thrILL! @Malfatron @Elky  @rackcs @MikeT14 @Daniel @MWil23 @seminoles1 @scar988 @JoshstraDaymus @JonStark @animaltested  @Bullet Club @AlexGreen#20 @Fresh Prince @KManX89 @TENINCH @SlevinKelevra @bucsfan333 @Ray Reed @Bucketheadsdad @kingseanjohn@Pickle Rick

Night Visions

https://bloody-disgusting.com/editorials/3505815/tv-terrors-henry-rollins-hosted-night-visions-damn-good-horror-anthology-series/

Nobody remembers this show and for a while I thought it was another Mandella Effect thing because I couldn't find it for the life of me(I had thought it was called Night Terrors) but it DID exist in THIS universe, and I loved it.

I'll never forget one of the episodes with Bill Pullman.  It's probably dated terribly by now, but it scared the **** out of me then. 

12 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Night Visions

https://bloody-disgusting.com/editorials/3505815/tv-terrors-henry-rollins-hosted-night-visions-damn-good-horror-anthology-series/

Nobody remembers this show and for a while I thought it was another Mandella Effect thing because I couldn't find it for the life of me(I had thought it was called Night Terrors) but it DID exist in THIS universe, and I loved it.

I'll never forget one of the episodes with Bill Pullman.  It's probably dated terribly by now, but it scared the **** out of me then. 

Missed this one completely.  I wonder if it is on youtube.  (I'll check.)