Week Six Game Day Threda: Green Bay Packers at Tampa Bay Buccaneers

MacReady

1 minute ago, Zycho32 said:

As long as the game is screwed and the team has given up, I may as well offer a small tidbit about the final leg of my project because the obstacle before me is just frustrating me to no end.

Specifically, I'm struggling to pick two out of a trio of Luke Kuechly, Bobby Wagner, and Lavonte David. Defense is a 3-4/4-3 Hybrid.

David and Wagner

3 minutes ago, Pugger said:

Thi loss is on both lines.  The Bucs knocked Rodgers around all day long and brady's jersey is clean.

We knew that coming in, our DL was deficient when it came to pressuring the QB...The Bucs offensive line wasn't supposed to be that good either though...

Edited by 40Year Pack Fan

3 minutes ago, KFP7 said:

David and Wagner

I can see it athletically, but I'm not sure how good Wagner was in '13(team leader on defense being in the SB is a bonus) compared to Kuechly in '15(yeah, he lost, but he didn't suck either).

My 'Dark Horse' idea involved using both Luke and Bobby, and sliding Bobby to RLB in a 4-3, but there's still the matter of Lavonte.

Edited by Zycho32

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Peter Bukowski -   The Bucs have 38 points and don't even have 300 yards. Turnovers just absolutely murder you.

Literally 3 plays led to 21 points

Pick 6

Another pick to set up 1st and goal at the 2

Jackson DPI to set ball at 2

Packers have looked awful in every phase today but it's not like the Bucs are working them.

Result looks similar but this isn't the same as when they played SF twice last year IMO. Bucs are winning the battle up front on both sides though, so they're rightfully the better team out here today

2 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Wtf was Rodgers even in the second half if they weren’t playing to win?

I love MLF, but this was his worst coached game so far by a mile

So the media doesn't flip out all week that he got benched maybe?