Week Six Game Day Threda: Green Bay Packers at Tampa Bay Buccaneers

MacReady

1 hour ago, Norm said:

No Ervin?

Loss incoming

I was hoping we’d see some Parry Nickerson on return duty. He seems like a speed demon, don’t know what other role he’s been playing except for back up to the back up corner backs. 

Swerve does a lot for us, not just on ST. I know you’re joking around but I hope he’s back on soon because he will be missed. Must not be serious enough for IR but he’s been in the report with the wrist since before the bye. 

9 minutes ago, Refugee said:

I was hoping we’d see some Parry Nickerson on return duty. He seems like a speed demon, don’t know what other role he’s been playing except for back up to the back up corner backs. 

Swerve does a lot for us, not just on ST. I know you’re joking around but I hope he’s back on soon because he will be missed. Must not be serious enough for IR but he’s been in the report with the wrist since before the bye. 

I was semi joking, but I totally agree on it's more than ST, I firmly believe they have had to respect him in motion in case of all that jet sweep stuff. He's been useful as all hell, even if he doesn't have crazy stats.

On 10/15/2020 at 4:55 PM, packfanfb said:

Could we see Hollman start over Jackson?

Curious about this as well. I remember Hollman showing some flashes in preseason last year but haven't really seen much of him since.  Has he played or graded out poorly since then? I know he was an older mid round pick but I thought he may be able to become a rotation piece or more of a spot starter with injuries. Could be struggling in practice as well.