Week Six Game Day Threda: Green Bay Packers at Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

I don't think so.  We had a poor game from the QB, and we haven't pressured the QB like we are able to do most of the time.  We just laid an egg.  

Neither of those is my primary concern about what happened today.  Much like SF last season, I can't see any reason to expect the OL to handle this defensive front any better the 2nd time around if these teams meet in the playoffs. The Packers OL was physically whipped today, and there's no easy fix for that.  GB's deficiencies up front on defense are well documented, and that isn't changing anytime soon.

7 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I nominate you. 

@Malfatron is my official nomination to replace me in the GDT.  See if he can beat 4-1. 

Malf, you have been nominated.  If you don't answer the call, you doom us worse than Mike Pettine. 

You shouldn't have come out of the bye rusty and called this a "threda".

Rob Demovsky -   Tim Boyle will finish the game, and Aaron Rodgers will finish with the second-lowest passer rating (35.4) in a game that he's started and finished. The only one worse was Dec. 14, 2014 at Buffalo (34.3). Rodgers wsa 16-of-35 for 160 yards, no touchdowns and two INTs.

Just now, Striker said:

You shouldn't have come out of the bye rusty and called this a "threda".

To tell you the truth, I didn't feel quite right about that typo.  You're right.  This one's on me, Pettine and Rodgers in that order. 

• Like 1
Just now, Leader said:

Rob Demovsky -   Tim Boyle will finish the game, and Aaron Rodgers will finish with the second-lowest passer rating (35.4) in a game that he's started and finished. The only one worse was Dec. 14, 2014 at Buffalo (34.3). Rodgers wsa 16-of-35 for 160 yards, no touchdowns and two INTs.

he didnt finish though

throw that stat out