Week Six Game Day Threda: Green Bay Packers at Tampa Bay Buccaneers

MacReady

3 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

You all are spoiled by how good this line is. 

Rodgers got sacked 4 times.

• Williams missed a blitz pickup on the first.
  • Rodgers had :21 seconds left on the game clock, had his pocket collapse, rolled out, double clutched instead of throwing it away and got sacked by Suh with 12 seconds left to make it 3rd down. Rather than rushing back to the line to try another play, he decided to jaw jack with Suh, costing us a a chance at a 3rd down play to potentially get into FG range. A smart QB throws that away and saves his team a play.
  • Wagner and Jones blew the stunt on the third sack. 
  • The Bucs brought 7 and overloaded the left side. Rodgers wanted Adams going deep instead of MVS who's corner blitzed. Rodgers deserved to get his *** blown up on this one. He deserves to get his *** blown up EVERY SINGLE TIME that he decides he doesn't want the hot read and wants to wait on Adams. 

Not spoiled one bit … the O line didn't play very well from the get go.  Rodgers DID NOT play as good as he could have, no doubt.  However, he was moving around to get time from the 1st series on.  The pressure put on by TB's defense was problematic right away.  Your points are well taken but there were many more times than that the O line just got whipped.  That being said, it was one game against a D that is very well coached!   

3 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

You all are spoiled by how good this line is. 

Rodgers got sacked 4 times.

• Williams missed a blitz pickup on the first.
  • Rodgers had :21 seconds left on the game clock, had his pocket collapse, rolled out, double clutched instead of throwing it away and got sacked by Suh with 12 seconds left to make it 3rd down. Rather than rushing back to the line to try another play, he decided to jaw jack with Suh, costing us a a chance at a 3rd down play to potentially get into FG range. A smart QB throws that away and saves his team a play.
  • Wagner and Jones blew the stunt on the third sack. 
  • The Bucs brought 7 and overloaded the left side. Rodgers wanted Adams going deep instead of MVS who's corner blitzed. Rodgers deserved to get his *** blown up on this one. He deserves to get his *** blown up EVERY SINGLE TIME that he decides he doesn't want the hot read and wants to wait on Adams. 

I agree. He created a good share of his own problems. 

Still a day later reading the same posters ripping on AR and letting others go with a pass.

He got hit pretty hard there in the endzone on that run. For a guy that hasn't really taken a hit this year so far.

End of the day everyone that got on that plane and flew to TAmpa played bad and or coached bad. Tiresome to read the same old posters rip on the same old player even at 4-1 and him playing at a very high caliber until yesterday.

Sheesh can't imagine what some of you are like with co workers, or employees or your own kids if you have them hahaha.

Lots of opportunity to learn from this.

Just now, PACKRULE said:

Still a day later reading the same posters ripping on AR and letting others go with a pass.

He got hit pretty hard there in the endzone on that run. For a guy that hasn't really taken a hit this year so far.

End of the day everyone that got on that plane and flew to TAmpa played bad and or coached bad. Tiresome to read the same old posters rip on the same old player even at 4-1 and him playing at a very high caliber until yesterday.

Sheesh can't imagine what some of you are like with co workers, or employees or your own kids if you have them hahaha.

I'm way harder on my co workers lol

2 minutes ago, PACKRULE said:

Thank you for saying that, the level of negativity  in this forum is out of control right now.

Edited by Packman04

10 minutes ago, PACKRULE said:

If the packers lose the next 2 games then I would say its probably time to start panicking lol

46 minutes ago, Packman04 said:

Thank you for saying that, the level of negativity  in this forum is out of control right now.

All good we all have views and some are harsher than others. I mean if a WR misses a few or an Oline misses a few it's ok. But if all world AR misses a few he deserves to get blasted. Terrible from our board but they are entitled.

I remember watching a game where Peyton Manny through 4 or 5 pics in San Deigo one year in one game. it happens QB's sure do get gun shy i'm sure some of this hits hurt, and hurt for a while when you're older.

Either way AR played bad especially once up by 10 and after the hit in the endzone, but no one came over and picked him up which is unfortunate. So for those that are ripping on AR who else made a play thereafter? Not many.

1 hour ago, PACKRULE said:

All good we all have views and some are harsher than others. I mean if a WR misses a few or an Oline misses a few it's ok. But if all world AR misses a few he deserves to get blasted. Terrible from our board but they are entitled.

I'm not saying you are wrong that some people focus on Aaron and find tons of negativity with him when they can, but you also have to know you also have that same lens you look through for finding it and acting like he's the only one catching hell.

18 minutes ago, Norm said:

I'm not saying you are wrong that some people focus on Aaron and find tons of negativity with him when they can, but you also have to know you also have that same lens you look through for finding it and acting like he's the only one catching hell.

I try to look at them all, i mean yes AR had an attocious game he played poorly. Heck to be honest he was due. He was the only big gun to have not thrown a pick yet and up until Sunday he was dam near flawless.

He has warts like every one of them really not many I would take over him. And if you remove Brady and Montana most of the HOF'rs he's fighting against for who's the best of the rest talk they all have but 1 or 2 SB's so he's there.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Norm said:

I just hate them inside my head. If I was intoxicated, they would be hearing it out my mouth and I'd probably get fired. Lop

Hahah, that I share with you friend. I would slide a cold one your way if i was at the other end of the bar for that comment.

• Like 1