Week Six Game Day Threda: Green Bay Packers at Tampa Bay Buccaneers

MacReady

2 hours ago, packfanfb said:

Bucs playing everyone with a pulse. Basically do or die for them if they want to stay in the conversation for the No. 1 seed. Hopefully we can put them down. 

I appreciate the optimism but I don't think we'll be close to the No.1 seed. Think you and Seattle are the only two contenders for the that.

15 hours ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

Yeah, I'm sure we will be wearing our home jerseys....

There is a 40% chance of rain up there today so it might not be as hot as it can be this time of the year.  It may "only" be as high as 88°.  😉

32 minutes ago, ReadyToThump said:

To bed at 3:30am, up at 8, beer ****s, heart burn. Great Sunday so far. Go pack go.

I’m gonna go ahead and upgrade you to Questionable for today’s game. You’ve got some time to prove to us you can get all the day after drinking ****s out (DADS) and drink enough beer to recover from the hangover. You were doubtful getting into bed last night. You didn’t even try to sleep with your wife so it concerned us a bit but you are up and at em so that’s a positive sign. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, YaddaHolla said:

I’m gonna go ahead and upgrade you to Questionable for today’s game. You’ve got some time to prove to us you can get all the day after drinking ****s out (DADS) and drink enough beer to recover from the hangover. You were doubtful getting into bed last night. You didn’t even try to sleep with your wife so it concerned us a bit but you are up and at em so that’s a positive sign. 

Put me in coach I'm seein double!