Week 6: New York Jets (0-5) @ Miami Dolphins (2-3)

TheKillerNacho

3 hours ago, drew39k said:

While this should be considered a trap game, Gase is sooooooo bad, that even trying to coach for his career doesn't help him.  With last week's game still remotely in play(down two scores in the 4th is close at this point because they suck so bad) the jets wound up in a 2nd and 26. His solution was a tail back dive with 37 year old Frank Gore.... It lost a yard...

Earlier in the game on third and one at the ten yard line he opted to run a TE dive. TE got stuffed. TV announcers showed the open cut back lane that, because it was a TE and not an RB that is used to looking for cutbacks, he missed it and got swallowed up for a loss/no gain. You would think on 4th down he would have just ran the QB sneak. Nope. Handoff up the middle no gain again. Turnover on downs at the 10...

The Dolphins should win this one easy.

I see your evil plan, you just jinxed us.

Ooooh nice just saw DT Benito Jones is on the active roster from the first time. He was a second-team All-SEC nose tackle at Ole Miss that played a 3-4 , he's got a high motor so got some hype before going undrafted. Miami had him stashed on the practice squad til now. 

Maybe this rookie at 6'1" and 316 lbs can eat up some double teams to choke the opponent's run game. 

9 hours ago, Deadeye said:

I see your evil plan, you just jinxed us.

I wish that was the plan. Sadly, I'm rooting for you guys to win, and win big. Gase is losing by an avg of 17 points per game this year. Apparently that's not enough to get him canned...gotta be more.

4 hours ago, drew39k said:

I wish that was the plan. Sadly, I'm rooting for you guys to win, and win big. Gase is losing by an avg of 17 points per game this year. Apparently that's not enough to get him canned...gotta be more.

You guys are in the Sunshine sweepstakes.  Who knows, maybe the Phins will assist in your quest.

• Like 1

Good game. The defense is solid not great yet. Fitzpatrick was off today luckily it was against the Jets so he did not hurt. I am amazed at how big this team is Miami has some full grown men playing. I just see weak linebacker play, the need for another playmaker at receiver in the slot and the need for a solid bigger running back to compliment Gaskens. Looking good though and I like the bye coming now. The next six games is where a possible playoff berth will be decided with the final 4 games looking to be the toughest  part of the schedule