Bernardrick McKinney out for Season

ET80

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30102430/source-houston-texans-benardrick-mckinney-expected-season

I have to think he's played his last down as a Texan. Tyrell Adams looked pretty good out there on Sunday, and I'm sure Dylan Cole and Peter Kalambayi should see some snaps on defense out of this.

I don't really feel much with this loss. It's actually addition by subtraction, because McKinney isn't really anything more than a bigger Morlon Greenwood (remember him?)

54 minutes ago, ET80 said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30102430/source-houston-texans-benardrick-mckinney-expected-season

I have to think he's played his last down as a Texan. Tyrell Adams looked pretty good out there on Sunday, and I'm sure Dylan Cole and Peter Kalambayi should see some snaps on defense out of this.

I don't really feel much with this loss. It's actually addition by subtraction, because McKinney isn't really anything more than a bigger Morlon Greenwood (remember him?)

Ouch... Morlon Greenwood???  Going wwaaayyyy back in Texans lore for that one... lol

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, jch1911 said:

Ouch... Morlon Greenwood???  Going wwaaayyyy back in Texans lore for that one... lol

We'd get excited about Greenwood and his tackle numbers - but you'd see that he's making tackles after a 5-10 yard gain. That's nothing special, making a tackle after a RB gashed us.

That's McKinney in a nutshell. I guess it's good he stopped a 40+ yard gain, but it isn't like his numbers told the full story...